Imposters: Chapter Five- Warning & The Past

Midoriya glared, "What the hell are you talking about?" Shindo chuckles as the green-haired boy growled. "Sorry, I forgot that you take a while to understand. What I'm trying to say is that I know more about Todoroki than you do." Midoriya wanted nothing more than to punch the smile off this bastard's face. "Shouto has never mentioned you before. He doesn't know you." Shindo smirks, "It doesn't mean that we'll ge to know each other. Things change, Izuku." Midoriya didn't give this bastard permission to use his given name. His inner Kacchan spoke, "You know nothing about him. So, you better fucking stay the hell away from him." Shindo chuckles, "I'm hurt, Izuku." He placed a hand on his chest as he appears to be hurt. This asshole thought this whole thing was a joke to him. None of this was a joke to Midoriya. He wanted to know how Shindo knew Shouto.

'I'm about to make this guy wish that he never met me. No one talks about Shouto that way. This guy is lucky that bystanders are standing nearby.'

"What's your deal? Do you think Shouto would open up to anyone? He's different," Midoriya declared. Shindo twirls the straw between his fingers. "It seems that guilt and shame brings Shouto down. I could use that to my advantage. Shouto thinks he's strong, but he's weak." Midoriya's anger grew inside the green-haired boy. 'If I get arrested for murder, it'll be worth it.' He wasn't going to let anyone talk about Shouto that way. "It could be interesting to learn," Shindo continues. He could see the anger in Midoriya's eyes. Midoriya didn't like where this conversation was going. He didn't think Shindo was going to respond this way. "And your endgame?" Midoriya was pressing more information. He didn't know what he was getting himself in. Shindo glances at the green-haired boy, "I want your boyfriend." Midoriya laughs, "You're a fucking idiot. You think Todoroki would like you. You're fucking insane. Todoroki has standards, and you meet none of them."

Midoriya was losing his cool. Shindo smirks, "How sure are you, Izuku? I mean, it might be hard for you to understand." Shindo had a smile on displayed as Midoriya glares. Shindo was getting on his nerves. Midoriya growled, "Stay the hell away from him. I'll make sure of it." Midoriya wasn't going to let anything happen to Shouto. He promised to take care of Shouto.

Shindo smiles and flicks the straw in Midoriya's direction. "You can't keep me away from Todoroki. You wouldn't want Todoroki to find you controlling and possessive like his past boyfriend." Midoriya didn't know how this guy knew this. It was raising red flags in Midoriya's head. 'How did he know about Inasa?' Midoriya's anger grew as Shindo was pushing his buttons. Midoriya was about to yell at this bastard and beat the shit out of him. Until Todoroki was sitting beside the green-haired boy, "Midoriya, are you okay?" Todoroki saw that his boyfriend seemed tense. "Yeah, Midoriya, are you okay?" Midoriya hated how this bastard pretended to act innocent. Right now, Midoriya wanted to pull his hair out. "Yeah, I'm okay," Midoriya said.

Todoroki decided to ask his boyfriend later. He felt Midoriya's hand move around his waist and pull him close. Todoroki smiles at Midoriya and moves closer. Shindo glares at the couple as Midoriya glares at Shindo. The waitress walked over to their table and requested for their orders as the trio ordered their meals. Todoroki wondered why Shindo invited him for some soba but ordered something else. Todoroki could guess that the man didn't like soba. The red and white-haired boy hummed in delight, "Shindo, you're not wrong. The soba here is amazing." Shindo returns the smile. "I'm glad that you like it," Shindo said.  Midoriya wonders what would happen if he snapped this guy's neck.

'Stop! You're not a killer anymore.'

Midoriya took a deep breath as he had to control his urge to slaughter this guy. Todoroki felt Midoriya's arm tighten around him. "Ouch, Midoriya, can you lessen your grip?" Midoriya realizes what he's doing and lessens his grip. "Sorry, Shouto." Shouto nods his head before returning back to his meal. Midoriya saw the smirk on Shindo's face. Something about this guy was familiar. He couldn't place his finger on it. He decided that he shouldn't worry about it. He needed to focus on Shouto and Shindo. Shindo seemed interested in Shouto while his boyfriend was clueless. What would Todoroki think? He shouldn't control who Todoroki gets to be friends with. Shindo was right. He had no control over Todoroki's decisions, but he had to protect him. He still plans to propose to Shouto. He need times, but does he really have any time left?