Imposters: Chapter Four- Introduction & Suspects

The black-haired male chuckles, "No, I'm Yo Shindo." Todoroki takes the male's hand as he stands up. Shouto rubs the back of his neck. "Sorry, I thought you looked like someone I knew," Todoroki admits. The boy smiled at Shouto as his hand was holding onto Shouto's. "Either way, I'm sorry for bumping into you." Shouto starts to pull his hand away from the man. It was strange to look at a guy that looked like his boyfriend. He shouldn't dwell on it so much. Shindo might think it's odd that he's staring. "No, no, it's okay. I'm the one that should be apologizing. I was the one who should've been looking up." Shindo smiles, "Your name?" Shouto returns the smile. "I'm Shouto Todoroki." Shindo couldn't lose his smile as the boy looked beautiful. "Are you new?" Shindo's thoughts were interrupted when Shouto started to ask questions. Shindo's rubs the back of his neck. "I'm here because we have a scheduled meeting, remember?" Todoroki didn't remember having a meeting scheduled for today. He pushed it aside. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know. We could talk in private if you want too."

Shindo nods his head, "Of course, anything is okay." Todoroki leads the way inside the elevator as Shindo follows behind. Natsuo watches his little brother disappear inside the elevator with another guy. He was about to say something until Dabi jumped on top of him. Hawks attempts to separate the two as they were going to cause a disturbance, "Guys, stop!" Hawks wonders if Dabi is high or not. He jumps on top of the two brothers to stop them from fighting. Natsuo wasn't focused on the new guy since he was distracted by Dabi and Hawks. He wonders if he was focused long enough. He could've done something.

Todoroki walks inside his office with Shindo following behind. "What exactly are you here for?" Shindo pulls out a folder and slides it to Todoroki. "I took over my father's company when he passed away. It used to be a nuclear power plant. We've hit slight trouble, and now we're looking for help. I was lucky to have this scheduled meeting with you." Todoroki hated that he felt pity for this guy. He looked over the folder and realized that Shindo's father operated one of the most well-known nuclear power plants. How could Shindo say that they are in trouble? Something must have happened if it caused Shindo to reach out for help. Todoroki could deny the partnership, or he could accept it. Shindo seems like a good guy, but why was his stomach making a weird sound. He already ate, so he wasn't hungry. Could it be that feeling in his gut telling him to deny his offer? Maybe Natsuo's paranoid rubbed off on him. Natsuo had a habit of behaving paranoid. He shook away the feeling and smiled at the male. He closed the folder and smiles.

"I accept your partnership," Shouto said. His father would've rejected Shindo's request because he never worked with weaklings. Todoroki was different. Shouto wanted to help to make up for his mistakes. He stopped being Night-Flame after the accident with All for One. He wasn't going to lie anymore. He was going to be honest with himself. He had no reason to deny Shindo's offer. He ignored the feeling in his gut as he signs Shindo's paper. He could see the smile on Shindo's face when the boy finished signing. "You're different from your father," Shindo told him. Todoroki looked at him as he was confused. "What do you mean?" Todoroki was pressing for information. Shindo sighs, "My father visited your company when it used to be known as Endeavor's company. He rejected our offer when we were struggling." Todoroki couldn't believe what he was hearing. His father was a fucking asshole. Shouto didn't know what to say. He couldn't apologize for something he knows very little.
Shindo holds his hand up to stop Todoroki from talking. "You don't need to say anything. You couldn't do anything. You're different from your father," Shindo told the boy. Todoroki smiles, "Thank you, Shindo." Shindo was lucky to see the smile on the red and white-haired's face. "We still have more paperwork to fill out, so we should get started," Todoroki reminded the male. Shindo wanted to see more. Todoroki was beautiful. He wonders who would be lucky enough to have this boy in their life. Todoroki could tell that Shindo was staring at him. He decides that it was better off that he doesn't point it out, or Shindo would think that it's making Todoroki uncomfortable. Shouto wasn't comfortable per se, but the way he was looking at him was offputting.