Imposters: Chapter Six- Paranoid or Not

Midoriya wasn't jealous. Still, it didn't control the fact that he was behaving oddly. He was lucky that Todoroki hasn't noted his behavior. Midoriya remembered how dense Shouto could be. Why couldn't he hide his feelings? Why does it seem like he couldn't control the way he feels? He shouldn't be behaving this way. He should've had better control of his emotions. He took a deep breath and tried to calm down. He shouldn't let this bother him. He wasn't going to let his thoughts get the best of him. He didn't need any distractions.

Midoriya glanced at his meal as he could hear Todoroki's voice. Midoriya could listen on and on at the sound of the sweet voice as he smiles. Maybe he shouldn't be so worried. He wonders how Todoroki manages to look like an angel every day. He snaps out of it when he felt something hit him. He glared at Shindo as Todoroki chuckles. "Izuku, you were muttering," Todoroki pointed out. 

Midoriya feels his blush rise on his cheeks. 'No! Don't show weakness or vulnerability to Shindo!' Midoriya kept repeating to himself in his head when he saw Shindo's glare. Each passing moment made Midoriya lose his appetite. He didn't enjoy the awful stares that he was receiving from Shindo. He should ignore it, but he couldn't. Todoroki tilted his head at his lover and grabbed his hand under the table. The red and white-haired boy was worried about Midoriya. Izuku smiles, "I'm okay. I got distracted." Midoriya wasn't going to ruin the scene in the room. Todoroki nods his head and decides not to question Midoriya's odd behavior. He went back to talking to Shindo. 

'Why is this bothering me so much?' 

Midoriya wasn't going to admit that he was jealous. However, his anger grew inside him. Maybe he shouldn't be behaving this way. He had doubts about Shindo. He took a deep breath and gathered his thoughts together. 

'Do something.' 

Midoriya ignored the small voice inside his head, telling him to take Shouto away. He wasn't going to cause a scene and embarrass Shouto. Jealous or not. He wasn't going to embarrass himself in a public place. Shouto didn't deserve that. No matter how many times he told himself that he wouldn't cause a scene. Shindo wasn't someone you could trust. He was planning something. However, he could lie to himself that Shindo was right. He had no right to make Todoroki's decisions. Shouto didn't need anyone controlling him, but his lover came so far with his recovery. He wasn't going to let someone destroy his progress and drag him down. 

Maybe he could convince Shouto that this guy was bad news. Still, he didn't have any evidence to back up his claim. He wonders if Todoroki knew that Shindo was trying to flirt with him. He was sure that Todoroki had no clue because Todoroki was busy talking about the partnership with the black-haired male. Shouto was clueless to Shindo's awful flirting. Shindo looked at the green-haired boy and noticed that he was glaring at him. Todoroki could see in the corner of his eye that Midoriya was glaring at his friend. 

'Is he glaring at Shindo?' Shouto saw that Midoriya was giving Shindo a sharp look. He leans in close to Midoriya's touch.  'Is he jealous?' Todoroki didn't want Midoriya to feel this way. Midoriya notices the gesture and smiles. Shindo glared at them for showing affection in a public place. "Sorry, Shindo," Shouto apologizes. Shindo looked like a deer caught in the headlights when Shouto saw him staring. "Izuku and I go out for lunch most of the times," Shouto explains. He looks up to meet Midoriya's gaze and pecks a kiss on his lips. "I love you," Shouto whispers. Todoroki wasn't going to point out Midoriya's behavior and decided that the conversation was best if they talked at home. 

Maybe Midoriya was wrong. He was letting his jealously get the best of him. Todoroki was faithful and loyal. He wouldn't cheat on him. He returns the smile, "I love you, too." Shouto turns red when Midoriya steals a kiss from him. Shindo tries to control his anger as he smiles at the couple's display of affection. Midoriya decided to play around with Todoroki when he planted a kiss on Todoroki's cheek. "You're so adorable," he commented.