Imposters: Chapter Two- New Life

Midoriya glances at the calendar on his phone. He noticed the sleeping boy beside him and smiles. He planted a small kiss on Todoroki's forehead as he leaves the apartment complex. He couldn't let Todoroki see him. Todoroki would figure out his plan if he stayed. He needed to keep it a surprise. He walked down the sidewalk and noticed the news. It's been two years since the accident took place, which meant two years after the Anarchy disappeared. He shook his head at the memory. He wasn't going to let it bring him down. Today was special because he was planning to propose to Todoroki. However, he needed to meet up with some friends first. He went to the Todoroki industry since he needed to see Natsuo and Touya. Shouto took control of the company, but Natsuo and Touya were second in command. He walked inside the building and noticed a familiar face approaching him. "Izuku Midoriya?" Midoriya nodded his head at Keigo, and the male smirked. "Come on, Midoriya. Touya is expecting you." Midoriya wondered why Keigo was always around instead of running his company. Then again, Dabi was dating Keigo.

Midoriya followed behind Hawks, "Does Dabi know?" Midoriya needed to know if Todoroki's eldest brothers knew about his plan. Keigo chuckles, "I think they do know. I mean, you need to learn not to mumble. You can be very loud. They probably knew that it was bound to happen." Midoriya sighs, "Let's just hope they give me their blessing." Keigo quirked an eyebrow up, "You're going to need a lot of luck, broccoli. Dabi and Nats are protective of their baby brother. You do realize that?" Midoriya rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah, I did know that, but I can't back down." Keigo could see that this boy was filling with confidence. The elevator opens as Keigo pats Midoriya on the shoulder. "Well, it was nice knowing you, Midoriya." Midoriya wondered if that was supposed to help him. He walked inside the office to see the two oldest Todorokis.

"A little birdie told us about your plan, Midoriya," Dabi stated with authority. Natsuo was sitting on top of the desk as Dabi approached the green-haired boy. "What makes you think we'll let anyone get our blessing to marry our baby brother?" Midoriya could see the challenge in Dabi's eyes. "Dabi, I know we got off on the wrong foot. I want us to restart. I want to show you that I love Shouto." Dabi scoffed, "Okay, Midoriya, you're going to answer our questions. In the end, we'll see if you deserve to have Shouto." Midoriya smirks as he accepts the challenge. He needed to prove to them that he deserved to have Shouto. He couldn't lose the boy that he loved. Shouto meant the world to him.

"What are you going to do if villains come back? What if they try to hurt Shouto? What are you going to do?" Midoriya's fists clenched, "I will do anything to make sure he's safe. If it means dying for him, I won't let anything happen to him. Plus, Shouto isn't weak. He doesn't need anyone to protect him, but I'll be there to make sure that he's safe." Dabi's eyes soften at Midoriya's statement. After the accident, Dabi made sure that his siblings were safe. He couldn't let anything happen to them after what happened to Fuyumi. He lost his sister that day. He remembered the way Shouto cried. He never wanted to see his brother hurt again. He needed to make sure that Midoriya wasn't going to hurt him.

"Touya, he's not joking. Remember, he helped us save Shouto from the league. He's going to protect Shouto. I trust him. I know that it might be reckless, but he's not lying. He won't hurt him. If he does, we can always turn him to the police. Toshinori promised to keep our identities a secret. That doesn't mean the new chief would agree." Midoriya rubs the back of his neck as he remembered meeting the new chief. Night-eye didn't know about the Anarchy, but he was interested in the topic. Toshinori suggested that Night-Eye wasn't someone to trust. Dabi sent back at glare at his brother. "You're not helping." Natsuo shrugged his shoulders and walked forward to the green-haired boy.

"Answer this question correctly, and I'll give you my blessing." Midoriya nodded his head at the white-haired boy as Touya didn't interrupt them. Natsuo took a deep breath and smiled at the boy. "Do you love Shouto? Will you promise to love and cherish him? You promise that you'll never hurt him." Midoriya didn't expect Natsuo to ask him this question. He expected something harder to answer. Either way, he knew his answer. "I love him more than anything. I wouldn't hurt Shouto. I promise to keep him safe and make sure that he feels loved each day. I would do anything to make sure he's safe. I would put my life on the line to make sure he's happy and safe. I never want to lose him. He makes me feel like I'm walking on clouds. The way he smiles is something I want to see each day. I never want to see him cry or hurt." Midoriya hoped that it was enough to convince the two Todorokis. He wanted their approval that he could propose to Shouto.