Imposters: Chapter Three- Storm is Coming

Todoroki couldn't believe his eyes. Midoriya was standing in front of him, so who could this guy be? He saw that the other three were wearing their masks. Todoroki recognized his mask on one of them. Midoriya growled, 'Why couldn't they wait? They ruined my chance to propose to Shouto. They are going to pay.' Shadow stepped forward as he waved the gun around. "Put your jewelry and your items inside." Shadow's voice was difficult to tell when he was using a voice box. Midoriya wasn't going to give them anything. Shadow stopped at their table and glanced at Todoroki. The villain tilted his head at Shouto before placing a hand on his cheek as the gun rested on Todoroki's head. "I appreciate it if you didn't touch," Todoroki hissed. He slapped the male's hand away from his face. Midoriya shook his head as Todoroki was provoking him. He couldn't let them hurt Shouto. The villain smirked under his mask as he forcibly grabs Shouto's wrists. "Hey, leave him-" Midoriya felt something cold press against his back.

"I suggest you calm down," the voice said. Midoriya could see in the corner of his eye that the person pretending to be Night-Flame was behind him. He looks back to see Todoroki glaring at the male. "Shouto Todoroki," Shadow purred. Shouto felt uncomfortable as the male wouldn't let him go. Shouto spits on his mask and then yanked his wrists away. "How do you know my name?" Shouto watched the man press a finger against Shouto's lips. Shouto's eyes narrowed at the male as the villain traces his finger across Shouto's lips. Midoriya growled as this man was touching his boyfriend. He remembered his training that he learned from his father. He glanced to the side to see that Riot and Ground Zero were busy collecting items. They were distracted. Midoriya wasn't going to let these bastards get away with this. He slammed his chair against Night-Flame's chest and grabbed the knife off the table. He stabbed the male in the chest before turning to face Shadow. Shouto saw that Shadow was distracted and kicked the male right where it hurts. "Don't ever touch me," Todoroki hisses.

The villain glanced up at Shouto and smirks. "You, I like." He throws a stun grenade on the ground, "Retreat!" Shouto covered his eyes when the flash blinded his vision. Midoriya opened his eyes to see that the villains were gone, except for Night-Flame. Midoriya stared at the unconscious body as the citizens cheered for saving them. Todoroki looked stunned before hugging his boyfriend. Midoriya returned the hug as Shouto was shaking lightly. The ring in his pocket was bringing him down as he failed to propose to Shouto. Midoriya wondered if he would ever get another opportunity. He should've done it before those imposters came. He should've known that something was going to stop him before he could pop the big question. Shouto glanced at his lover to see him lost in his thoughts.

"It's okay, Midoriya," Todoroki reassured him. Midoriya wondered if Shouto knew what he was thinking. He shook his head, "Yeah, everything's okay." The police soon arrived to arrest the criminal that tempted to pose as Night-Flame. A tall, lean-but-muscular man with dark green hair and three yellow streaks stepped towards them. "Are you Shouto Todoroki?" Midoriya recognized the male as the new chief of the police force. Shouto nods his head, "Yes." Night-Eye nods his head, "I need you to come to the station with me." Shouto tilted his head as he didn't understand. "Why?" Night-Eye sighed and rubbed his eyes. "Witnesses say that the Shadow Killer was interested in you. We want to ask you a few questions." Shouto nods his head and glances back at his boyfriend.

"We'll go with you," Shouto answered and grabbed Midoriya's hand. Shouto didn't want Midoriya to go home after tonight. Night-Eye adjusts his lenses, "Toshinori's kid isn't needed." Midoriya glares as he ignores the man's words. "I'm going with Todoroki, so it's either both of us or none." Midoriya nervously smiles when Night-Eye approaches him. 'What the hell am I doing? I'm arguing with the new chief of police! Dad is going to kill me! I'm going to get myself arrested for talking back!' Midoriya wonders if Night-eye could tell that he was nervous. The man glares at the boy before leading them out of the restaurant. Shouto was sitting in the back seat with Midoriya as he yawns. He leans his head against Midoriya's shoulder while trying not to sleep. Midoriya smiles at his lover and wraps his arm around his waist. Todoroki smiles as he snuggles into Midoriya's chest.