The Hallway Fight

POV: Third Person

It was a normal day at Hope's Peak high school. Taka was spending his free period monitoring the halls. Then there he was. Mondo Owada. (authors note: this means their thoughts) He's so dreamy! Taka thought. Then he realized that he was skipping class! "O-Owada!" Taka exclaimed. "Yeah?" Mondo asked the hall monitor. "You're skipping class again!" The angry hall monitor said. "So what it's not like I'm breaking the law!" Mondo said getting a little angry. "Owada that's the third time this week!" Taka yelled. A teacher angrily walks up to the two boys. " You two are disrupting my class!" the teacher says infuriated. "S-Sorry Ma'am!" Taka says while bowing. "Thank you but I am still giving you both detention!" the teacher says. "B-But" Mondo sees tears swell up in Taka's eyes. "Actually Ma'am before you write that detention slip. Please don't give my bud a hard time here. It was actually me who started the fight so I should get the detention not him." Taka looks confused. Why would Mondo of all people help me? I thought he hated me. Taka thought. "Very well." The teacher hands Mondo a detention slip and walks away. "O-Owada-" Taka stuttered. Mondo cut him off. "Don't mention it bud!" Mondo grabs the pass from Taka and walks to class.

(sorry if it's bad it's my first fanfiction heh)