That Day

Mondo's POV: 

I can't believe I stood up for that freak.  I scoff. I keep thinking about how he was about to cry. Leon comes and smacks his hands on my desk. "Hey idiot!" he claps in my face making me snap out of it. "H-Huh?" I say blushing. "Whatcha thinkin about that has you blushing so hard?" Leon says questioning me. "I'm b-blushing?" I say, concerned. "OOOOOOH MONDO'S GOT A CRUSH!!!!!" Leon yells. Chihiro and Hagakure walk over. I cover Leon's mouth. "I d-don't have a cr-crush!!" I whisper yell. "who's the lucky girl?" Hagakure asks me. I don't like him, do I?  I think.

I look over at Taka. I mean he is kinda cute... NO STUPID MONDO DON'T SAY THAT SHUT UP! I think to myself. I start to blush. Then I realize that I'm staring at him. He glances at me. I look away quickly. the group of people around me gasped looking at Taka. "YOU LIKE-" I give them a look that shuts them up. "M-maybe I-I don't know" I say blushing darkly. Chihiro chimes in "From the way you look at him, And the way you blush while thinking about him, I'd say you definitely like him!" "Why that dweeb?" Leon says. Chihiro slaps his wrist. "it's his decision!" Chihiro says whisper yelling at Leon. "How about you invite him to lunch today? He always sits alone." Hagakure chimes in. "Wh-Whatever". I walk over to him.