Cries

Taka's POV:

I wake up two hours later to somebody crying. I rub my eyes to see Mondo on the phone with somebody, crying. I lay back down and close my eyes listening to his conversation. 

"I-I just don't know what to do"

"I just love him so much it hurts me to see him like this"

"He always looks like he's in pain and I can't bear to look at him like that"

"I just don't know"

He sniffs and a minute later he hangs up. He wipes his tears and lays next to me. Do I really make him feel like this? I can't take seeing him sad. He always smiles and just is a genuinely happy person. It makes me really sad to see or even hear him like this. I have to get better. For him. I "wake up" and look towards him. I can see his red eyes. "Hey Mondo are you alright? Your eyes are red and it looks like you have been crying" I ask. He sniffs and says "I'm fine I just stubbed my toe earlier" Wow. He had just lied to me. "Are you sure? you look like somethings wrong" "Babe I'm fine just go back to sleep" "Mondo you can talk to me-" "Babe I said I'm fine" "Fine, be that way" I say as I turn away from him. "I hope you know that if you lie to me anymore this isn't going to work out" I say as I fall asleep. I can't help being mad at him. I hate it when he lies to me. I try to make him feel like he can talk to me. But he always hides his sadness. It builds up more and more until it just explodes out. He grabs my hand thinking I'm asleep and whispers "I-I'm sorry. I want to be happy I really do. I want to tell the truth but I feel like it would add more to your plate. I just don't want to hurt you" He strokes my hair. I turn around and say "The truth would never hurt me"