What really happened... pt 2

(*screams in furry*)

*this is a flashback in Taka's POV*

I go home to my father looking evil as ever in the doorway. I walk into the house. "Hello father," I say as he slams the door behind me. I start to walk up to my room but he grabs my arm. "Kiyotaka we need to talk," He says. "But-" I say before he cuts me off. "NOW" He basically throws me to the couch. He shows me a picture of me and Mondo... doing stuff. "WHAT IS THIS," He asks looking really angry. "I-" I stutter. He strikes me across the face. "You must think I'm a joke," He says as he pulls me outside. "Oh! You have a guest" He says as he pulls me to the back of the house. It was Leon. I ran at least a block before Leon caught up to me. "Leon please don't do this" I whisper yell as he pulls out a pocket knife. Am I dreaming again? He had tears in his eyes "This is for what your family put me through!" He yells as he makes a deep cut down my chest. My dad was a gambler, and so was his. My dad took a lot of his family's money. So I could see why he was mad. "Leon pl-please," I say as I start to lose conciseness. Then he starts BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF ME. I fall unconscious. Later the police find me in front of my house just laying there. They take me to the hospital and that's it.