The next day

(I'm gonna keep spamming yall with the Leon pictures)

Mondo's POV

the next day I wake up to a knock on my door. It was Daiya. "Hey bro you hungry?" He asks. "No, not really" I reply. "Alright," He says as he walks away. I go back to sleep. No reason to be awake. I wake up an hour later and get ready for school. My jacket was getting washed so I had to wear my usual tank top. (witch had no sleeves showing my arms) I run outside hiding my arms. "BYE DAIYA GOTTA GO I'M LATE" I yell as I run out as fast as I can. I get on my bike and drive to school. For almost the entire day I don't talk to anybody. Then Chihiro walks up to me. "Hey Mondo, you haven't been talking to any of us today are you okay?" He asks. "Yeah I'm fine" I reply. He looks at my arms. "Mondo did you-" "That's none of your business," I say as I start to walk away. I see Taka walk up to me. "Mondo we need to talk" He whisper yells at me. He grabs my hand and drags me to the locker room. "What do you want," I ask. "I-I'm sorry" "For what" "It wasn't m-me" "Huh?" "It was my father" "Who sent you those messages" "Really?" "Yes, Mondo I-" He sees my arms. "Taka I-" Tears fill his eyes. "Oh no" "It's all my fault, I-I" I grab his hand. "no it's my fault" I hug him really tight. "I'm sorry babe" "It's okay it's not your fault"