It's okay...

(MORE LEON SPAMMMMMMM)

Mondo's POV

Taka had just woke up on a Saturday morning. He looked sad. "Hey what's wrong?" I ask. "L-Leon h-he kn-knives" He stutterers. "shhh it's okay," I say as he takes off his shirt and looks at his chest for any stab wounds. Nothing. "What happened?" "It's n-nothing" "Taka tell me" I grab his hand. "Just a dream" "okay," I say as I lay back down. He was still sitting up staring off into space. "Babe, what's wrong?" "I said It's nothing." "Okay but it's like seven am so just go back to sleep" "Okay," He says as he lays down turning so he's not facing me. There's something wrong. I thought. I could tell he was awake. I wrap my arm around him and go back to sleep. I wake up 2 hours later to Taka gone and a note next to the bed. Dear Mondo, I'm sorry I had to leave on such short notice but my father said to come home and it was urgent. when you read this note text me.

Love, Taka

After I read it I text him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

❤♥Taka♥❤

Hey what's going on

I'm really about to die

What why?

My dad is an asshole

Sorry for the profanity

what did he do and do I need to kill anybody

No, you do not need to kill anybody and he was just being homophobic that's all

And?

we got into a fight

And?

He kicked me out

HE W H A T ?

Kicked me out

Where are u

Outside

Babe, it's raining

Yeah?

You have a car

Yeah?

You can get into it

Oh

Can I come over

You can always come over

Okay I'm omw

Okay

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I turn off my phone and wait. And wait. And wait. I waited for hours. But he didn't end up coming over. I start to get worried. I start to walk out the door when Daiya grabs me by the arm. "dude, isn't this your boyfriend" He says as he shows me something on his phone.

~NEWS ALERT~

17 YEAR OLD PURPLE HAIRED BOY FOUND SEVERELY INJURED AT *Taka's address*

"HOLY SHIT THAT IS HIM I GOTTA GO" I yell as I run out the door. I got on my bike and sped to the hospital. I get there and go to the front desk. "what can I do for you sir?" the man working at the desk said. "I need to see Kiyotaka Ishimaru," I say looking agitated. "Are you a family member or significant other?" "Yes" "what is your name and what is the relation" "Mondo Owada and significant other" He does some typing on his computer and finally says "Room 307" "Thank you," I say as I start to run to his room. I open the door to see Taka in a hospital bed. Mangled. Cuts, Bruises, Marks that looked like hickeys? It looked like he had broken some bones too. He wasn't even awake but he looked like he was in pain. I didn't even want to know what happened to him. I sat down next to him filled with anger. Who would do this? Why? Then I see his eyes open. "M-Mondo?"