Chapter 6

AN: It's been a while since I updated..but here is chapter 6! I really want to finish this so I hope I can soon! <3 

It wasn't long until the day of the concert, and a few days before my final day in Korea. I had talked to Yoon every day of my stay in Korea, and he recommended many places for me to visit. My final week, he sent cars for me to get to all the places, and he sent little presents, courtesy of Big Hit.

I was just waking up, when I heard my phone go off.

Sorry I can't call you, rehearsal this morning. Gotta make sure everything runs smoothly. Can't wait to see you tonight.

I left you a little something at your door.

I don't think I've ever gotten out of my bed faster in my life.

I rushed to the door, opening it and looking out. I looked both ways before looking down and spotting a gift bag.

What is this boy trying to do?

I picked it up, heading back inside.

I looked at the bag for a moment, just staring it down. My stomach felt full of butterflies.

I stared until I couldn't hold it any longer, and I gently opened the bag.

There were three items, all wrapped in tissue paper. I picked up the first one, reading the note on it.

"To match the boys."

I opened it, revealing a white shirt. When I pulled it out, I realized it was the same love yourself pocket shirt they wore on stage most performances. I smiled, setting it aside. I would definitely wear it to the show.

Next, a box with another note.

"Because you glow"

I unwrapped it, seeing an army bomb box. I swear I was close to crying.

I reached for the third one, not knowing what to expect.

"For all your concert essentials"

Inside was a small, black Gucci backpack.

I stopped, looking it over, and pausing again at the logo.

I figured anyone working at Big Hit would have money but a whole Gucci bag?

On the zipper, there was a tiny Shooky keychain. Taped to the keychain was a note that said "unzip me!"

"What else can there be—"

I unzipped it, seeing a folded paper. On it read "BACKSTAGE PASS" in messy English letters.

Underneath, in all English:

Be ready at 4pm. I will send a driver to get you. He'll bring you to the back doors to come in. Make yourself comfortable in our green room, I'll see you after the show.

I was speechless. I must be in a dream. I came to Korea to see bts in concert. But I've already seen them a few feet away from me (including making eye contact with Yoongi), met Yoon, was gifted all these amazing things, and now going backstage for the show?

How did this happen to me?

I was convinced that it wasn't real. Surely I must be imagining this.

But as my phone went off, I realized no, I was talking to someone named Yoon who worked for Bighit. I scrambled for the phone.

I hope you like it.

I smiled, like it? I love it. Thank you, so much.

You're welcome. I'll see you tonight.

I frantically ran to my room to get ready, even though it wasn't any later than 10am. I wanted today to go perfect, especially because I would be meeting Yoon.

I spend the day applying makeup, styling my hair, thinking of what I was going to say to Yoon, and freaking out over what was going to happen today. I was sure that if I was backstage, I'd at least get a close glimpse of BTS. I wondered if Yoon planned on introducing me to them. I was kind of worried, how would it go? Would they like me? Would Yoon like me in person?

Talking to someone in person, was a lot different than texting and talking via a phone. I didn't even know what Yoon looked like. Was he cute? Would I like him in person?

My mind ran in circles throughout the day, and I spent more time freaking out than anything. I barely ate lunch, I was too worried.

The day went excruciatingly slow, but eventually it came time to leave.

I had my belongings backed into the bag Yoon gave me, and was wearing the shirt given to me. I headed downstairs, and climbed into the car that had picked me up so many times before.

I bounced in my seat during the drive. To say I was excited was an understatement.

I'd been to concerts before- but none as exciting as this one. Not only because of the circumstances that I was now faced with, but also because it was BTS. I'd dreamt of this since the time I started listening to them.

We pulled in to the side of the venue, past the screaming girls waiting outside, and stopped directly at the artist entrance. I was quickly ushered inside, and I was suddenly aware that I was this close to bts. Whereas fans who were being let in, we're going to the stadium seats, I was backstage. Exactly where bts was.

The woman who was leading me introduced herself as Mijung, and we started off down the hallway.

I heard a commotion coming from the way we were headed, and I glanced at Mijung.

"The boys are going to do their soundcheck. You can put your stuff down in their room, and we'll head back out so you can watch. After that you'll be moved to floor. We'll get you after the show to bring you backstage again."

I nodded, and looked away from her to see the boys coming around the corner, heading down the hall towards us. I could swear my heart stopped. They looked gorgeous as always, wearing comfortable yet attractive clothing.

They were laughing and chatting, walking confidently. I watched in awe. Mijung gestured for me to move to the side to let them pass.

As they got closer, they waved, greeting Mijung and waving to me as well. I smiled and waved back, suddenly star struck. I almost didn't notice Yoongi at the back of the group, look at me and falter before continuing on. He looked over, maintaining eye contact for a moment, before looking away. Jin was beside him, and he looked over snickering.

"Hi Aylaaaaa!" Jin said, laughing and moving from Yoongi as he turned to glare at him.

I froze, and looked down, nervous.

"You scared her! Good going, Hyung." Taehyung said, looking back.

They laughed, and waved again before continuing on their way and heading into another hallway.

I let out the breath I didn't know I had been holding, and looked at Mijung. She smiled at me, and gestured for me to continue on.

After placing my stuff in their dressing room(which caused a mini heart attack when I realized that all of their own stuff was there too), we headed out. We ended up back in the hall we had started from, but this time we followed the path bts has taken.

We ended up at a small waiting area backstage, and mijung pulled over a chair, letting me sit.

"The boys will be starting shortly. They figured you might like to watch from backstage."

"Thank you." I smiled.

Sure enough a few moments later I heard the music start up, and the members walked by, seemingly out of nowhere, and head out onto the stage.

I watched, mesmerized. All this time, the moment I had been waiting for, seeing BTS perform. And here it was.