Chapter 7

Mijung came back for me after the sound check, leading me through the maze of halls again.

"We'll be heading out to the floor. The boys requested you have a front row spot."

We headed over to the area leading out to the arena, and down to the edge of the stage. There was a small area sectioned off, and we entered, her sitting down beside me.

We chatted for a few moments, waiting for the show to start. I was energetic now, looking around as fans piled in to the arena.

The energy from the crowd was intense, and the show hadn't started yet.

The moment it started, I lost it. I couldn't believe it, despite seeing them in person a few times before, I couldn't believe this.

Sitting front row was surreal. My original tickets had been pretty far back, and I felt thankful to be there.

Throughout the show, I noticed yoongi kept coming over to my side, smiling and making eye contact. I was freaking out, to say the least.

It felt like no time has passed before the show was ending. I had tears streaming down my face of course, and I was elated. This was definitely the best night of my life. As fans started piling out, mijung led me back through the crowd, and to the area we originally had gone through, to the hallway maze.

"Did you have fun?"

"Definitely." I grinned at her. She smiled warmly back.

As we neared the green room, I could hear laughter and voices. My body immediately went cold. I was nervous.

Mijung looked at me as I paused, "You'll be fine. They're excited to see you."

"Really?"

"Yes, they haven't stopped talking about how they're excited to meet you."

Me? Of all people?

Mijung smiled at me, and gently pushed me towards the room. I entered, mind racing as I took in the 7 boys lounging about.

Mijung waved at them, and left..leaving me alone with BTS.

"Ayla!!" Jungkook bounced up off the sofa, coming towards me, "Yoongi hasn't shut up about you! Hi! I'm Jungkook."

"She knows who you are, idiot." Jin said, rolling his eyes.

Jimin walked over, smiling widely. "Guys you're gonna put her into shock." He reached for my hand, as if that wasn't enough to put me in shock, and led me over to one of the plush chairs. "Sit."

I did as instructed, staring in awe between all of them. Taehyung stood up, walking over to the door and opening it, "Guys come, let's leave them alone. They've got a lot to talk about."

"No making out." Hoseok said, laughing and dragging namjoon up and out of the room. The others followed suit, leaving behind a quiet Yoongi, who was sitting across from Ayla.

The door shut, and it was silent in the room.

"Hi, Ayla." Yoongi looked up, looking very shy.

"Hi," I breathed, looking over his face. I had seen him in so many pictures and videos, but he was so much more breathtaking in person.

"I'm sorry for the boys..they're always loud. It's probably a lot to take in."

"I never thought I'd meet you guys..I mean..I bought tickets to come see you perform..and this is how Yoon surprises me? I loved the show, by the way. Though..why did the others leave?"

Yoongi sighed, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand. "Thank you. You see..I wasn't completely honest with you."

"You weren't- wait.."

Could it be? My mind started to race, putting together the puzzle pieces. The name, the rehearsals, putting together the seat for the interview and the backstage pass.

Yoongi nodded, "I know Yoon is common, so I left out the ending of my name. I realized you were a fan..I didn't want you to just freak out."

"You didn't know BTS..you are in BTS."

"Exactly. I'm who you've been talking to for the past three weeks."

I blinked, the situation settling in. I wasn't talking to some random big hit employee. I was talking to one of the members of my favourite group. But if Yoongi is who I was talking to this whole time that meant...

"You want to go on a date with me."

Yoongi nodded shyly, "Yes. I'd still love to if you'd be interested."

"I don't know..under normal circumstances yes I would love to but...you kept this from me."

"I know. I shouldn't have..but would you have believed it was me had I introduced myself as Yoonngi of bts? Or would you have not freaked out if you did believe it?"

I paused, contemplating. If Min Yoongi had walked up to me and asked me out...I probably would have cried. Now talking to him for three weeks, even not realizing that it was him, I felt that I was more comfortable with him.

"Okay..you have a point."

"I wanted to give your phone back in person..but I didn't want to lose the chance with you. So I took it to the hotel instead. Though I didn't lie about being in a rush. I only stopped in to grab us all coffee during a rehearsal break.

I nodded, thinking. I could trust him..I mean it is Min Yoongi in front of me..but I was weary of the truth being kept from me.

"I don't know what to say. I mean...You're Yoongi. I'd be crazy not to say yes. But I'm not sure.."

"No secrets, no lies, no avoiding the truth." He shrugged, "There's no need to worry about it, I'll be totally honest with you from now on."

"Okay." I nodded, "then it's a deal. No lies, and we go on our date."

"I promise you, Ayla," He said, getting up and walking closer, reaching out for my hand. "You won't regret it.