Chapter 8

It had been 2 days since the date with Yoongi. I was headed back home to Canada, away from Yoongi and the rest of BTS.

Yoongi had driven me to the airport, and was pouting at me from the drivers seat.

To say the date had gone well was an understatement. I enjoyed every moment of the amazing dinner, and I had spent ages talking to Yoongi. We clicked even better in person than we had over the phone and text.

I was excited to be back at home, but sad to be leaving Yoongi.

We discussed it, and would make it work. The boys were going on a larger world wide tour later in the year, and I was invited to tag along with them. I was ecstatic.

"I'm going to miss you."

I smiled at him, "It won't be long. We can text and call still."

"Yeah." He smiled back, "I'm glad I met you."

"I'm glad I met you too. What a crazy vacation."

Yoongi laughed, "It's not every day you get pulled backstage with BTS."

"No, definitely not. I thought I was coming to have fun and go to a concert for my favourite group."

"Hey, you still did." he pointed out.

"Yeah..though in a totally different way than I expected."

"Well I'm glad it did."

"Me too."

We sat and stared at eachother for a moment, drinking in each other's presence.

"Well..I guess I have to go," I said, checking the time on my watch. "I don't want to miss my plane, as much as I'd love to stay with you."

He chuckled, "We will see eachother again."

"Yes." I smiled, reaching over to peck his lips before climbing out of the car. I waved, and turned to go.

"Ayla, wait!"

I turned, seeing Yoongi reach out the window. "Don't forget your cellphone."

I rolled my eyes but smiled, taking it from him.

This small little device, and my poor habits of keeping an eye on it, started this whole whirlwind.

I waved again, and headed off towards the airport, a smile on my face. 

AN: Thank you soo much for everyone who has read this! This was a short story and this last chapter short as well, but I am so proud because its the first story in a very long time that I've finished! I hope you enjoyed it! <3