Prologue

"Hurry up Kook! You are falling behind!" The silver haired boy ran back to collect his lazy boyfriend. "Tae, we have been walking for hours. I feel like I'm gonna pass out."

Taehyung giggled at Jungkook, "It hasn't been hours and we are almost there. Come on, you will love it!" Jungkook didn't think whatever it was his boyfriend was gonna show him would be something up his alley.

Jungkook was one of the best pitchers his highschool has ever seen. He had helped his school win two conference titles and had received mvp for 3 years straight. Let's just say he was pretty good at baseball.

This did not mean he was good at long distance walking or running.

Jungkook's boyfriend on the other hand was a mystery. Taehyung was quiet and barely ever talked to anyone besides his boyfriend. His peers would say he was mute, but that's just because Taehyung didn't want to talk. No one could understand exactly how Taehyung got to date the superstar athlete, but this added to the mystery.

"Baby I really need to stop. We have been going up hill-" , Jungkook was interrupted by a high pitched giggling. "Jungkookie! We are here!" Taehyung ran down the other side of the cliff. Jungkook sighed and pushed on finally getting to the top. His jaw dropped.

On the other side of the cliff was a beautiful running waterfall with clear blue water. Taehyung was already taking his shoes off to put his feet in.

"Jungkook! Come on!" Jungkook finally reached his boyfriend and started to remove his own shoes. "Tae this is amazing! How did you know this was here?" Taehyung smiled his boxy smile, "That is a secret Kookie. Now let's just enjoy it."

Jungkook watched Taehyung as he laid back against the grass. Jungkook couldn't stop himself from staring. How could he be this lucky? It was like fate that he even met this beautiful creature.

While the boys were relaxing in the cool water, a sound of a few sticks breaking could have been heard. Taehyung's head lurched forward, he heard it but Jungkook had not.

"Baby, what's wrong? What are you looking-" Taehyung stood up quickly, "We gotta go Kook, hurry." Jungkook was confused, "Why we just got here and I really like this place-" Taehyung grabbed Jungkook by the shirt collar. "Let's go. NOW."

Taehyung finally got Jungkook to his feet, but then a loud growl made Taehyung freeze in place. "Taehyung? What the fuck was that?"

Jungkook turned around and saw the biggest wolf he had ever seen. It was dark black and over ten times the size of a regular wolf. But the one thing that sent shivers down Jungkook's spine was the red eyes. What kind of wolf has red eyes?

"Taehyung we gotta go now! That thing is gonna kill us!" Jungkook tried very hard to get Taehyung to move, but he wouldn't. The wolf growled again, causing Taehyung to drop to his knees and show his neck. "Taehyung! What the fuck?"

Jungkook picked up Taehyung and started to carry him while he was running. Taehyung's body was limp and not responding. "Baby?"

Jungkook was then stopped by the wolf in front of him, blocking his way. Jungkook didn't know what the fuck this thing wanted, but it wasn't going to get Tae.

Jungkook had his backpack with a few untouched school books in it. He put Tae down behind him and pulled out a book and threw it at the wolf. He couldn't think of anything else to do.

The wolf huffed at his attempt and walked towards Jungkook. He didn't know what to do anymore. The wolf jumped at him and grabbed him by the neck. Jungkook cried out in pain from the grip the wolf had.

Taehyung couldn't move, no matter how much he wanted to. He couldn't, he had to submit. He watched as the love of his life was dragged deeper into the woods. He could hear Jungkook's cries for help as he lost sight of him completely.

Finally Taehyung snapped out of it and jumped to his feet. He headed in the direction the wolf took Jungkook, but he couldn't smell him anymore. Taehyung dropped to his knees in shame. He started sobbing loudly.

He lost the love of his life to his own kind.