Chapter 4

Taehyung woke up the next morning in the arms of his alpha. He snuggled more into Jungkook's chest, enjoying the heat he was giving off. "Good morning petal." Taehyung smiled at Jungkook's deep voice, indicating that he had woken up as well. The omega felt happy, it was strange though, of course he was happy, but now he could feel his mate's emotions. Taehyung smiled up at Jungkook, until he noticed his bare neck.

"Wolfie?" Taehyung shifted until he was sitting up. "Can I mark you?" He was nervous, maybe his alpha didn't want to carry his mark. Maybe being the alpha of the pack made Jungkook not want the traditional mate mark. Tae's thoughts were interrupted when Jungkook laced his fingers through his own. "Of course baby." The alpha closed his eyes, tilting his head to the side and exposed his neck. Taehyung tightly grasped Jungkook's hand as he scented his mate's neck trying to find the perfect spot.

Jungkook enjoyed the scent of his omega. Finally he felt Taehyung bite down into a spot on his neck, just above where his shoulder was. The alpha couldn't help but smile. Taehyung was so gentle he wasn't sure it was going to leave a mark at all. He squeezed Tae's hand as he felt like a wall had been broken down in his mind. He felt so much more connected to his omega. Taehyung pulled away after sealing the mark with a few licks.

The proud grin on Taehyung's face was one of the most adorable things Jungkook had ever seen. He raised his hand to the puffy mark on Taehyung's neck. "You did so well petal, I love it." Taehyung blushed and covered his face. "You haven't seen it yet Wolfie!" Jungkook hummed, collecting his omega in his arms. "Doesn't matter. You did it, so that means it's perfect." Jungkook praised as he kissed his cheek. The omega's eye flashed a light blue, and for once it was out of happiness, rather than pain.

"Baby, your eye just turned blue?" Jungkook had been meaning to ask Taehyung about his eye. "Um..it's nothing Jungkook, just changes sometimes when my emotions change." Jungkook smiled at his blushing baby, "Well I think it is amazing." Taehyung's face became pink as he tried to hide it from his mate.

Taehyung excused himself to the restroom, he needed to bathe and he was rather excited about it. Taehyung was never allowed to bathe frequently like the other members of the pack, mostly because his old alpha found that he was a waste of water. Taehyung slid out of Jungkook's t-shirt he was wearing and drew a bath. He found himself giggling like a child at this.

Jungkook stood outside the bathroom door listening to the fun his omega was having, by just taking a bath. This made him a bit angry. Angry at the fact that Taehyung's old alpha wouldn't even let him bathe properly. Jungkook opened the door to the bathroom.

Taehyung was laying back with his eyes closed. He couldn't stop smiling at the joy he was feeling. He could smell the strong pheromones that his alpha gave off. "Someone decided to join me huh?" Jungkook laughed, "I guess I couldn't be without you for a second." Taehyung was beaming, but suddenly he felt uncomfortable. "Um..Kook. I think I'm gonna get out now." Jungkook sensed Tae's change in demeanor. "Okay petal, let's get you dried off." Taehyung stepped out of the shower suddenly feeling really hot and light headed. Jungkook wrapped Taehyung in a towel and walked him out of the bathroom. "Baby you feel okay?" Taehyung just nodded, feeling the dizziness start to fade. "Yeah, I don't know. I just felt really dizzy for a second." Jungkook watched Taehyung closely. Something was up and he didn't know what it was.

Jungkook had to attend a meeting with another alpha from a neighboring pack, so Taehyung was again by himself. It took Jungkook everything he had to not take Tae with him, but he knew he couldn't do that. Taehyung walked into the kitchen to see Jin yelling at another wolf.

"Do not carry that bowl like that Joon! You are gonna break it and then I will have to break you!" Taehyung giggled and sat down on the counter. "Hi Jin! Good morning!"

Jin nearly had a heart attack at the sudden greeting, "Oh my fucking god Taehyung do not scare me like that." "Sorry Jin, I didn't mean to."

Jin rolled his eyes and looked at Taehyung closely. "I see you have a fresh mark. I guess your night went well." Taehyung wanted to hide, not his mark, but the fact Jin thought they did something dirty. "No, we didn't do anything like that Jin, just marked each other." Jin rolled his eyes, "Really? Are we talking about the same Alpha? Jungkook?" Jin started making breakfast for Taehyung, "Nothing happened! I haven't even had my first heat yet. I always had to take suppressants so I wouldn't have them."

Jin's jaw nearly dropped, "They made you take those? Taehyung that isn't healthy, especially for an omega!" Taehyung's head dropped, "I know Jin. I know, but I didn't have a choice." Jin was sorry for the omega. How dare they do that to a young wolf like that. Omegas needed to have their heats every month or the odds of having children were slim. Omegas loved children and having them was very important.

Taehyung's body started to feel warm again and his vision started to become fuzzy. "Oh Jin, I think I'm getting sick. I don't feel so good today." Jin stopped cooking and looked at the pale omega. "How do you exactly feel Taehyung?" Jin walked over to place a hand on his forehead. "No! Don't touch me." Taehyung had a death grip on Jin's wrist, causing him to whimper in pain. "Tae, let go please." The wolf that Tae remembers as Joon came running into the room. "Jin what's wrong? Are you hurt?" Jin looked at Taehyung who was starting to pant heavily. "Go get Alpha now. Hurry." Joon looked in confusion, "But I can't interrupt his meeting Jinnie-" Jin gave Joon a hard glare. "Okay i'm going!" Joon took off to get the alpha, with Jin watching Taehyung closely. This definitely was Taehyung's heat and the first one was always the worst.

"Please Jeon, we need you to understand!" Jungkook was listening to another alpha beg for a truce between their packs. This was always the case. "Stop talking. You are giving me a huge ass headache right now." Jungkook rubbed his temples, "I do not, and I want to make myself one hundred percent clear, make treaties with other packs. So do not ask me one more time. Now leave before I get very pissed off." The alpha and his beta looked defeated. "Alpha! Sorry to interrupt but your mate is not well-" Jungkook was out of the door before Joon had finished his sentence.

Jungkook walked into a madhouse. Omega wolves were running around. Some of them were holding wet clothes and others bottles of water. But Jungkook's main focus was on the omega laying on his back with no shirt or pants, just his boxers. "What is going on?" Jungkook shoved past a few wolves hovering around his omega. "Well alpha, I believe your omega is having his first heat. You are one lucky man." Jin stood up and faced Jungkook with a smirk. Jungkook glared at Jin, "You have a filthy ass mouth Jin." Jin laughed, "Well he won't let any of us touch him so I guess that is your department Alpha."

Jungkook reached down and brushed the sweaty hair out of Tae's face, "Hey petal." Taehyung's eyes snapped open at the sound of his alpha. He had been waiting what he thought felt like forever for him to arrive. "Wolfie...I need you...so bad." Jungkook's wolf was howling, not only at the fact his mate was so vulnerable, but at the fact that so many other wolves also saw his mate like this. Jungkook was becoming preditoral. He quickly picked up Taehyung and walked to their bedroom. This was gonna be a long day.

Jungkook placed Taehyung on the bed, making sure he was comfortable. "Kook...please. I need you." Jungkook's wolf was pacing, he needed to help his mate. Jungkook picked Taehyung up to where Tae was on his lap. Jungkook's jeans already soaked with slick. "Woah Taehyung, you really need me don't you pup?" Taehyung was already trying to pull off his mate's shirt, "Come on Alpha. Stop teasing me."

Jungkook's eyes turned a dark red, "Do not tell your Alpha what to do. I make the rules here." Taehyung's eyes were glossed over. He needed some friction of any kind. He started rubbing up against Jungkook's thigh. Jungkook noticed this and grabbed Tae's hips, stopping him. "Naughty puppy huh?" Taehyung just whimpered in a reply, needing some sort of relief. "Now Alpha is gonna make you feel real good," as Jungkook's eyes turned a bright red.