Chapter 10

Everything was not fine. Taehyung knew this was not okay. Taehyung slid down the shower wall with the hot water flowing down the drain. The pain was overwhelming and he couldn't seem to keep the pain waves from stopping.

Tears started rolling down Taehyung's eyes as he tried to call for Jungkook. He needed his alpha and he needed him now. His back was on fire and his pain wasn't stopping anytime soon like before. "Jungkook....I need you...."

Jungkook was determined that he would make his omega something to eat. Why would anyone ever say he couldn't do something. He was Jeon Jungkook, he could do anything. Jungkook decided he would make something not too hard, like a grilled cheese sandwich. Taehyung always craved those.

Jungkook took out the bread and the slices of processed cheese that Taehyung swore was the best kind. Jungkook smiled at the memory of his omega demanding that Jungkook agree with him over a slice of cheese.

Just as he was about to get the pan out, Jungkook felt this nagging pain from his wolf. His wolf was crying, and he knew exactly who would cause that. Taehyung needed him.

Jungkook threw down the pan he was holding and dashed up towards the master bathroom. He could smell the rancid and horrible smell that was coming from his scared omega. Jungkook flew open the bathroom door, stepping over Taehyung's grey sweatpants that were currently dark due to being wet.

Jungkook's nose picked up on a very faint sweet smell that he couldn't make out over the nasty smell coming from his omega. Jungkook would worry about that other smell later, right now he needed to help Taehyung.

Tae was currently laying down on the shower floor, his body curled up in a tight ball as ever. He had tears slowly flowing down his face and was whimpering.

"Taehyung! Baby, I knew something was wrong!" Jungkook didn't care that his jeans were now soaked with water, so he turned off the facut and wiped Taehyung's locks off his face. "Wolfie, I'm in so much pain. I'm sorry I'm not strong enough for you."

Jungkook's heart shattered, "Taehyung, you are pregnant. You need to tell me if you are hurting, Petal. I can help you only if you tell me." Jungkook pulled Taehyung closer, causing the sour smell to start to disappear.

This only brought the other smell to life. Jungkook could smell a strong scent and he could feel himself losing it. He needed to get Jimin right now. Jungkook tried getting up, but Taehyung had a firm hold on him. "Jungkook, please don't leave. I can't do this alone."

Jungkook didn't want to leave Taehyung, but he needed to get help before he completely lost himself to his wolf. His wolf loved the smell that was currently flowing around the room. "I need to get you help Petal." Jungkook was surprised at how strong Taehyung was when he wanted to be.

Jungkook sighed, he decided he would have to try to mindlink Jimin, hopefully he was up.

Jimin was currently very much awake. He was laying in his bed, flipping through a book he was almost finished with. Suddenly his bathroom door opened and the sound of the toilet flushing was heard.

"Sorry Minnie, I wouldn't go in there for a while." Yoongi laid down next to Jimin kissing the faint mark on the omega's neck. "Must have been Jin's horrible cooking."

Jimin glared at Yoongi, "For your information dumbass, I cooked for you tonight and last night!" Jimin took his book and hit his Beta upside the head.

"Owww, Minnie. That fucking hurt!" Yoongi pouted while rubbing the small lump forming on his head from the blow. "Good, you deserve it."

Then Jimin started feeling really strange. It was currently too late for any rational person to be up at this hour. "Jimin, what's wrong? Okay, I'm sorry I said something bad about your cooking. I was just joking-" Jimin suddenly started looking forward, scaring the shit out of Yoongi, almost literally.