Chapter 2

Taehyung looked into the eyes of the alpha. His wolf was excitedly chanting 'Mate! Mate! Mate!' He seems so familiar, and he knows my name?

Just as he was about to question his alpha he heard the growls of his angry pack mates. "We need to go right now. Will you come with me?"

Taehyung was weary. The only person to ever show him love had disappeared over five years ago, and all he knew now was pain and betrayal.

Jungkook cupped the boy's hollow cheeks, brushing his thumb over the very prominent bones "I'll protect you petal, it's me, Kookie. I finally found you. I'll keep you safe petal, just come with me."

Taehyung had tears falling down his face as he recognized the kind eyes staring into his own and the familiar scent of pine and cinnamon that radiated off the alpha. Taehyung gave a nod and let himself be pulled behind Jungkook.

Jungkook could tell something was wrong as he heard his mate struggling to catch his breath at the fast pace he had set. "Come on Tae we can rest once we get home." Taehyung's body finally gave out from exhaustion.

Taehyung woke up to a very bright light. It was blinding him and he could barely open his eyes. He tried smelling around to find anything familiar but he couldn't. He tried raising up, but he was too weak to do it. Why did he have to be so weak?

All of a sudden he smelled another wolf enter the all white room. "Ah, Taehyung! You are looking much better. I mean better than you were before!"

A man in a white lab coat smiled down at the little omega. Taehyung didn't talk back, he just stared at the unfamiliar face. "You don't have to talk, but I'm sure Jungkook will be upset if you won't talk to him."

The man in the lab coat walked over to Taehyung and took his blood pressure. "I'm Jimin. I'm also an omega like you." Jimin had light pink hair and a contagious smile. Taehyung tried to smile back, but even that was hard to do. "I bet Jungkook was a lot to handle at first, but I promise he isn't too bad."

Taehyung wanted to tell Jimin he knew this. Jungkook used to be Taehyung's everything. But Taehyung couldn't find the words. "Well Taehyung, you are lucky to be alive. You are extremely underweight and your heart rate is way too low." Jimin wrote down notes on a clipboard.

Then Taehyung smelled the intoxicating aroma he loved. His mate was near. His wolf was jumping with happiness. Taehyung tried to sit up again but his body wouldn't let him. "Woah little one, don't get too worked up. He isn't gonna hurt you." Taehyung wishes he could just open his mouth and put this Jimin guy in his place, but the words wouldn't come out.

The door to the room swung open, almost breaking off the hinges. "Where is he omega?"

Jimin stood a little ways in front of Taehyung, kind of shielding him. Taehyung was trying to get a look at his mate, but Jimin stood guard. "Alpha, he is very sick. You can talk to him later."

Jungkook pushed Jimin out of the way. His wolf was whimpering to see Taehyung. "Mate." Jungkook then pulled Taehyung to his chest. He then started to scent his neck. He smelled too much like other wolves for his liking.

Taehyung closed his eyes. This was euphoria for him. Jungkook's scent was smothering him and it was overwhelming. Jimin just stood watching the two in shock. He never saw his alpha ever act this way with another wolf, especially an omega.

Jungkook kept nuzzling into Taehyung's neck, but suddenly stopped at the fading mark on his neck. Someone had marked his mate? Jungkook's wolf was howling. "Taehyung who marked you?"

Taehyung's throat was extremely dry. He tried to get a word out but he only made small noises. Jungkook finally looked into Taehyung's eyes. They were beautiful. One of his eyes was a light purple, but the other one was completely white.