#1 🥀

Sorry Everyone, I've To Delete My Second Story Entitled, "Heart" Boboiboy x Reader. I don't DELETE it for fun but there's quite some reason..
..
1. I have no motivation on doing that.
2. It's a mess up story
3. So many typos
4. Confusing
5. Rush chapters
Last. I don't have ideas..
This is why I should delete them and make a new one.. I hope y'all will love this one than the last one, I'll make sure I'll do my best and try my best to make y'all to understand.
Enjoy!

..................................................................................

× (Name) POV
(You are 8-year-old in here)

"Boboiboy!" I immediately run toward my handsome fiance. I hug him but he push me away, I fell on the ground and he only stand there looking at me on the ground.

"Don't Hug me.. " he said to me. I nod as I stand on my feet by myself without his help. "Boboiboy?" I called his name as he look at me, raising a brow. "What?" he ask me.

"Do you hate me?" I ask him as he look away. "Maybe." he reply as he walk away just like that. I pout as I look at him walking away from me. "It's okay. " I said in mind as I smile looking at the blue sky. "The sky is cheering me up! I can't give up!" I said as I run towards my fiance.

.. Present Time..

I ran hurriedly towards my gate house. Why? School! I am gonna be late, yet Boboiboy is gonna pick me up too!
Ahh-!

When I'm at the gate, I can see a figure leaning on my gate house while looking at a notebook. "B-Boboiboy-" I called his name. He look at me and closed the book, he look at his watch then look at me with deadly eyes. "Your late. " he said as he walk off.

While walking to school, I kept gazing at him. He continued reading his book, I look at the floor while walking and we finally reach school. "Now, separate with me. " he said as I walk away from him. I walk towards my class and sit on my seat, then I can feel a tap on my shoulder.

I creep out as I immediately stand up looking at my back. "Gee, don't scared me like that, Grace!" I scold my bestie, Grace. She just look at me and apologize immediately. "Haha- I thought you already get used to it.?" she sheepishly said while laughing awkwardly.

"What do you mean? This is the first time you did that to me. Usually you would called out my name out of nowhere. "

"Haha- I know. "

I look at her and ask, "So what wrong?". She sit in front if me ands turn her back towards me. "Nothing just wanna see how you doing!" she cheerfully said. "Btw, did you talk to him?"

"Who?"

She facepalm.

"Boboiboy. Did you talk to him today?" she ask me. I shake my head as she sigh. "It doesn't matter, he wait for me this morning.!" I said to her, smiling.

"If you say so, but if something bothering you. You BETTER tell me..!" she said strictly. "Are you worried about me, Grace?" I tease her because usually she would make fun of me. "Of course I do!" she said seriously.

I smile brightly and hug her. Not long after, I can hear a familiar laughter at the corner. I look out at the window and saw a dino cap boy.

Bingo! Boboiboy.

He was laughing and smiling with his friends. He was so happy with them.

"I wonder when, will I be able to make you smile for me like that.. " I said in thought as I sit back on my seat talking to my best friend.

"Hey, Grace?" I called her. She look at me with a smile plastered on her face.

"Yea?" she said.

"Can we walk home together after school?" I invited her as I gave her a small sad smile. She look at me worried, because she already know everything about me and Boboiboy. She hold my hand and said yes!

"How could I ever say No. It's been a long time since we haven't walk home together right?" she said smiling trying to cheer me up. "Haha, your right!" I smile back.
..
..
..
..

× Boboiboy POV..

I was walking with my gang as I laugh happily with them. "Boboiboy. " Fang called out as I turn my head at him. "What the matter?" I ask him. Fang point somewhere as I look at the place where he is pointing.

"(Name). " I said with no emotion. Ying immediately push me as she look up. "Where!!" she excitedly said. I point at (Name) which is smiling while talking with a girl in front of her. "She pretty! You are so lucky, Boboiboy!" she praised me but I rolled my eyes. "It no big deal tho. " I said as I walk off leaving my friends.

..
..
..

× No One POV..

The gang look at the dino cap boy walk off. Yaya look at Fang as she raided a brow, " Why aren't he's happy when he sees his own Fiance?" she ask Fang. Fang knows everything because he is close friend with Boboiboy. He can tell everything by Boboiboy face.

"He.. never love his own fiance ever since they're small. " Fang said while looking away with empty eyes. The gang gasp as they look at the poor girl smiling cheerfully.

"I hope one day, he can open up for this young cheerful little girl.. " Ying said as she place her left hand on her waist.

"All we can do is try to give hope for those two. We can't brag in. It might cause trouble between both. " Fang exclaim as the gang nod.

"Damn that Boboiboy. I swear if he will not change-" Gopal strictly said as he clench his fist. "I'ma turn him into a stone later!" he said.

..
..
..
..

While (Name) is having chit-chat with her bestie. A knock on the door can be heard by the class as it got their attention. (Name) look at the door and notice it was Boboiboy. "Boboiboy?"she called out and walk towards her beloved fiance.

Boboiboy loon at (Name) with empty eyes as he harshly pulled (Name) hand. "B-boboiboy! That hurt you know.. " she said trying to beg her own fiance.

"I told you not to appear around my friends!" he half-scream at (Name) ears which got the poor little future wife shivered. "I-im sorry.. " she apologize. Boboiboy was about to slap her but he stop. He walk away. (Name) eyes are full with tears because she can't hold her tears back anymore. She look her right and saw Grace. "G-grace.. " (Name) said, Grace immediately run toward  her bestie and (Name) collapsed.

"You should have run away from him, (Name). It might make your sickness worser if you keep letting him doing this to you.. "

That what Grace said to her bestfriend.

..
..
..
..

× Heya all! How's is the first chapter aye? Is it great? If so, thanks for reading till the end! I've tried my best to make it longer and with no rush chapter! Deeply sorry if there's typos somewhere in this Boboiboy x reader story. And no, the lovey Dover scene id not happening YET!

Yet, okay? It mean it might happening SOON! Boom!

Vote on my story and follow me for more! Read my first book entitled,

"Let me protect you" Boboiboy x Reader, buh-bye! o(^▽^)o..