#6 🥀

After a long time having a good time, The trio finally merge into one, the real Boboiboy. Once Boboiboy had merge into one, his eyes is on (Name), he close his eyes and sit at the couch, sighing because of work. (Name) immediately goes to the kitchen and take a cup of water to Boboiboy.

She walk up to her fiance and give him a cup of water for him to drink. He accepted the drink as (Name) smiled at Boboiboy.

"Boboiboy.. I have been wondering." (Name) said as Boboiboy look at her.  "Why do you hate me so much?" She said giving Boboiboy a pain smile. Boboiboy look at (Name) and look away. "Because I do." Boboiboy replied which makes (Name) heart shattered into pieces. "Could you at least..Love me even once?" (Name) said, crying and run up to her bedroom.

× Boboiboy POV

After what happened, I feel so bad. It's not like I hate her on purpose. It just my family.

Flashback:

"Mother! Do You Know How Much I Love (Name)?" Ask the small dino-cap boy, smiling at his own mother. His mother smiled at him and pat him on his head and asked him with a smile plastered on her face, "How much, dear?" Boboiboy mother ask.

"A LOT!" Boboiboy said happily. His father and mother chuckled at Boboiboy cute attitude. "Mother, Father. When I'm big, I'm gonna marry (Name) right?" Boboiboy ask with a shinning smile on him. His parents can't help but only smile at their son, "Indeed son." Boboiboy father lift Boboiboy up as Boboiboy hug his dad.

Everything went great but not until he turned 7. Boboiboy found out, his parents weren't actually going to let Boboiboy marry (Name) just becaudr he love her. Its about business.

Everything is business.

What about me, Mother Father?

Don't you cared about my happiness?

Don't you care about your son?

Why must it always be the business first?

Is it way more valuable than me?

Mother..

Father...

Answer me..

Its dark in here.

"Its the only way to grow our company, Hun. Don't worry."

"I guess your right. "

Why.? What so important about your business than my happiness?

When I look around, everything seem to be dark. But then I feel a pat on my shoulder, I turn my head and saw (Name) besides me smiling.