#8 🥀

Heya guys, terribly sorry for not updating for a long time 🙇🏻‍♀😥 At the same time, I'm happy that you guys love my story and even enjoy them ✨👀 A Lot of things happened lately and I've been taken over by stress and more. But then, I never regretted writing this book for you guys and supported me 🧡 I'm thankful, everyone. Thank you!

Now onto the story 😎🧡

___________________________________•

The school has started for a long time, everything went great but only to Boboiboy. He is worried for (Name) because she hasn't come to school after weekends. He had been in pain after that incident and was about to apologize and tell (Name) everything. But before he does,

(Name) isn't there.

.
.
.

"Who's absent today?"

.
.
.

"(Name) is absent!"

.
.
.

"This is the fifth time. Does anyone knows why she's absent for a long time?"

.
.
.

Everyone look at each other and shrug. "We don't know. She didn't tell us. None of us knows everything. How about you, Grace? You are her best friend after all"

Grace look at the class with a worried look. "I don't know too. She didn't tell me either." The class look at her as the teacher sigh, "Alright. Thank you." Grace just nod but the worried face on her won't go, which means she's being honest. I thought Grace knows at first, but seeing her condition make me even feel uncomfortable.

× Recess

"Boboiboy!~" I look towards the voice and it is, Emilie. I give her a hum and look away again from her. Emilie pout as she pull Boboiboy up and cling onto his arm, "Boboiboy, let's go to the café after school!" Boboiboy shook his head as a no and pull his arm back causing Emilie to gasp. "You never disagree on my request, Boboiboy" she said again as she slam onto Boboiboy table. Boboiboy look at her and gave her a death glare, "Look, I have a lot more things to do, maybe next time." Emilie won't accept the fact that Boboiboy disagree with her.

"Work this work that! So many work." Emilie complained but Boboiboy ignore her. "I had a chance to be with you since that b*tch is absent." Boboiboy eyes widened as he stand up and look at Emilie eyes-to-eyes. "Who are you calling a B?" Emilie look at (Name)'s table as Boboiboy gave her a death glare. "If you ever touch her, I'll make sure you transfer to another school.!" Grace stood up and called Boboiboy. Boboiboy eyes shift towards (Name) best friend as Grace take a deep breath. "I was thinking to keep this as a secret, but I don't think I shouldn't anymore." Grace told Boboiboy everything Emilie said to her as Boboiboy clench his fist.

"You really said that?" He look at Emilie. Emilie gulp as she shook his head as a no, "Impossible, I never did that to the most beautiful person" Boboiboy clench his fist even harder, "You just called her a B, now you are trying to lie at me? Didn't you know.. That (NAME) IS MY FIANCE!" Emilie eyes widened as she back away. "I-i didn't know that." Grace slap Emilie and said, "Everyone DOES! Why didn't you ask them?!" Grace yelled.

"She had been in pain ever since she's a child. Why do you bother on making her jealous?! Why can't you make people lives easily for ONCE! I have enough seeing her in pain, it really hurts me whenever she vent all her frustration to me. IT REALLY DOES! As for YOU! You can't even know what pain is!" Grace yelled as she point Emilie. Emilie clench her fist and ran out from the classroom.

"Grace.."

Grace stayed silent.

"Hey.."

"..."

"Is it true? That..she's in pain?"

Grace clench her fist but still remain silent.

"Tell me."

"..."

Tears can be heard, dropping down the floor. When Boboiboy noticed that, he looked away from Grace with his eyes close. Boboiboy bit his lower lips and let a loud, 'tch'. He walk off the classroom and wondered around the school. When he stop, hot liquid streamed down his face, he look down and tried to smile and hide his tears. But sadly, he can't. The more he tries, the more tears ran out from his eyes. He kept wiping away his tears but it just won't stop.

"I'm a fool. How can a man like me, hurt someone I love?"

.
.
.

"I am really an idiot."

.
.
.

"Please, (Name). I beg you. Forgive me.." Boboiboy cried. Then, a tap on his shoulder make him shock a bit. He turned his head and his eyes widened, seeing his own good friends.

"Boboiboy. It's not too late to apologize to her." Ying said with support as Yaya joined in. "Yeah, we know you are brave to tell her everything."

"Boboiboy, I know its hard for you. But I guess it's time for you to tell her everything." Said Fang with his arms crossed. Gopal nod and gave Boboiboy a smile. "You can do it!" Said Gopal, those words gives Boboiboy light. His light which he used to feel.

Boboiboy look up and smile at them with tears streaming down his face.

"When was the last time I felt this? Ah yes. I miss these feeling. I love these feelings, what was it called again?

Of course..

Its called, happiness."

Boboiboy thought, he thank his friends and immediately run towards his partner house. He want to tell you everything. He want you to make him feel home, happy.

And of course..

.
.

He loves you♡