#4 🥀

× (Name) POV

I was having a fun chat with Grace 'till I saw something make me tear in pieces.

Emilie is clinging around Boboiboy, yet Boboiboy was having a fun chat with her. "Those 2 have been close lately aren't they?" I thought in mind, "(Name), are you.. Okay?" Grace ask worriedly. I gave her a smile and said,

"I'm Fine.. "

I kept looking at Emilie and Boboiboy which got even close lately. Aside from that, the same flashback repeating in my mind.

Few Days Ago..

I was walking at the hall with Grace, we are having a very fantastic chat together. We kept talking about what we've done together when we're still small.

We were laughing but I suddenly bump into someone. I fall down and Grace help me to get on my feet back. I look toward the figure and it was actually Emilie Camelist, the new transfer student. "I'm very sorry-" I apologize but Emilie already drag me away from Grace.

"Hey, you both are so close aren't you?" she ask, I can only raised Raiders because I don't really understand what she meant. "Who?"

"You and Boboiboy. " she said.

"What about it?" I ask, folding my arms. She smile at first then she hold both of my hands.

"He is so Charming and he got my eyes!" Emilie said lovingly. She then let go of my hand and hold her face. She even started to twirling her blonde hair.

"Wait don't tell me-"

"If you're gonna say, I'm into him.. Well, let just say. I have a huge major crush on him" she said.

I froze. Completely!

I clench my fist as she smirk at me. "Don't you dare, I bet when Boboiboy know that you're gonna hit me with your own fist, I'm sure. He'll avoid you" she said pointing her index finger at me.

I bit my bottom lips and look at her. Her attitude change all of a sudden, I meant-

She is sweet in front of Boboiboy but when she'll threaten everyone that tries to take Boboiboy away.

She smile at me and walked away. From that day onwards, those words can't stop making my heart tear in pieces.

× Present Day

Boboiboy spends most of his time with the transfer student rather than his fiance. He studied with her, lunch with her and even have sports with her. (Name), for all those days can only watch those 2 together as her heart break to pieces. She really want to make a move for now but she really can't.

His fiance already over Emilie, and so is Emilie over Boboiboy. What can I do? Pointless.

(Name) hug her knees and she felt warm liquids streaming down her face. "Idiot, why are you crying?" I was talking with my inner-self.

But not long after, (Name) saw her own fiance walking towards her. Her heart was racing so FAST! (Name) could feel her face heated up. Well, she can't blame Boboiboy for being so charming.