#2 🥀

× No One's POV..

(Name) slowly woke up and look her left and right. When she turn to her left again, she saw her bestfriend, holding her hand tightly while eyes full with crystal tears. "I- collapsed..?" she ask Grace. Grace nod as she immediately wipe her tears. Grace help (Name) to sit her up.

"Thank you. " (Name) thank ad Grace just smile. "You shouldn't have followed him. " Grace said worried about her friend.

Just to let you all know, (Name) had this unknown sickness. It doesn't had any cure, we can't tell what kind of sickness she had. But the symptoms are easy to be known, like not the symptoms to have this sickness. The symptoms where other can know when it's starting to affect (Name) health.

Well here there are,

1. Coughing Blood
2. Collapsed
3. Heart Stop Beating for 30 second.
4. Having trouble of breathing.
5. Shivering
6. Losing her mind.

The sixth symptoms are the ones which make them worried. But, luckily (Name) never did the sixth symptom.
Her parents, Boboiboy Parents and Grace already knew about (Name) sickness except for Boboiboy.

Well, his parents wants to tell Boboiboy about (Name) sickness but (Name) doesn't want to let him know. She wanted to kept her sickness as a secret from Boboiboy.

Flashback.

"Poor you, (Name). Are you feeling okay?" Boboiboy mom ask. (Name) just nod at Boboiboy Mom with a small smile plastered on her face.

Boboiboy mom sigh as she look at her poor son's future wife. "I will tell this to Boboiboy.. " she said but (Name) shook her head as 'No'. "Why dear?" Boboiboy mom ask. (Name) look at her and said,

"Telling him will make him come to me because he's worried."

"Isn't that going to be nice? He always ignore you. " Boboiboy mom convinced her.

"No need, Aunty. It feel like I'm forcing him to love me just because did my sickness. And yes, I will be able to see his smile and laughter but for me it doesn't feel right.. "

(Name) stop talking as she look at Boboiboy Mom.

"I know this pain is a pity but I won't give up. I'll work very hard to make him open up for me. And most importantly, with this sickness. I can die if I don't take pills correctly or check-ups and one day I- No, If I die, I also want him to at least smile at me once before closing my eyes. So aunty, this is better if you don't tell him.. " (Name) said as she hold Boboiboy mom hand who is crying.

"You, little girl..I love you, (Name)" Boboiboy mom said as she hug (Name) tightly, crying.

"I'm sure one day you will make him open up! I will be cheering on you no matter what!" Boboiboy mom support the son's future wife. "Thank you aunty." (Name) thanked her mother-in-law for supporting her.

End Flashback

Grace had left (Name) because she had to go home for her family reunion tonight. A knock can be heard at the (hair length) hair girl door.

"Come in. " she politely welcome and (Name) could only see her mother holding a tray. (Name) smiled at her mother and her mother walk towards her own daughter.

(Name) Mom sit besides her and Pat her head. "How are you feeling?" the mother ask. The girl could only gave her a huge big smile which make her mother sigh in relieve.

"I'm okay, mother. Ah, how about Boboiboy?" (Name) ask about her beloved fiance. "Don't worry, Auntie already inform Boboiboy that you got home early. " (Name) Mom said.

..
..
..
..
..

× Boboiboy POV

I just got a call from Mom and she said that (Name) is going home early because of family business. I sigh as I walk around the hall, I heard a familiar voice calling my name. I turn my head and saw a familiar figure walking up to me.

"Fang.!" I greet him. Fang gave me a smile as he talk about the mission we both went through. "So, aren't you going home with your fiance?" Fang ask, I shake my head as 'no' and told him that (Name) had business and had to go home early. "Hey.. " Fang said as he stop walking. I stop too as I look at him.

"Yeah?"

"Tell me.. "

"Do you love your fiance?"

My eyes widened ad I raised a brow. "Why are you asking me that kind of question?" I ask him as he look at me with pity eyes. "Answer me, Boboiboy. " Fang said as I turn my face to the left trying to not seeing his face.

"You know me, Fang. " I said as I elbowed myself.

He sigh as he walk off.

"What was that for..?" I said in my mind watching him walking off, leaving me here, standing.