#3 🥀

(Name) POV

The sunlight shine Pulau Rintis. I opened my eyes slowly and take my phone beside me. "What time is it?" I thought and look at my phone.

"7:30 am.. " I place the phone back to where it is as I cover myself with my blanket. "It is still early, yet.. " My mind keep giving me flashback about what happen yesterday. "I bet Boboiboy will not wait for me today. " I thought in mind as I get ready for school.

After all the routine, I went downstairs to have breakfast with my parents. "Good morning mother" I greet Mom as she gave me a sweet flying kiss. When I'm at the gate and saw the same figure but with 2 cocoa drink. When I stop my feet, I can feel my face heated. "B-boboiboy?" I called his name, he looked at me and gave me one of his cocoa drink. "Tok told me to give this to you. " he said as he rolled his brownish eyes. I accept the offer and thanked him.

As usual, both of us walk to school together and then separated once we reached the school gates. Again, my soul was found by Grace who is sitting in front of me, turning her head back at me. She look at me with a smile and greet me.

"(Name)~" Grace simply called my name while I'm busy reading the notes I've made after school. "What?", she looked at me and a grin plastered on her face.

"Didn't you hear about the new student?" she ask me as the line got my attention and make me look at my bestie. I gave her a smile, "That's amazing!" I said happily.

"And the new student is a girl"

"So?"

"Aren't you worried?"

"What do you mean?"

"She is literally the same class as ours and you should be worried"

"What for?" I raised a brow, doesn't get what my friend said.

"What if she steal Boboiboy?"

"That's.. Impossible. " I said trying not to put those word inside of me. Yet, it is inside of me.

It kinda make my chest hurt. Like so much.. I can't handle this type of feelings, which I hate it.!

I look at the classroom door and only can saw Boboiboy with his gang. Our eyes lock for a sec but was distracted by Grace, tapping my shoulder. "What are you looking there-?" she said while staring what I've been looking.

"Oooh~, let me guess. You met his eyes right?" she tease me. My blood rush up as I feel warm heat escaping my head.

× No One POV

The homeroom teacher entered the class as the students greet their teacher.

Boboiboy was deep in thought, why should he marry with (Name) from the start. Beside, he didn't agree on his upcoming marriage in the future too. The dino cap boy gaze outside the window and a small sigh came out.

Since Boboiboy dislikes his fiance, he had tried to avoid her as much as possible and (Name) keep trying her best to make Boboiboy fell in love with her. Even if it will risk her health, she had strong hope and (Name) knows that Boboiboy never loves her Ever since she first met him. Well, she had risk her life in danger before but all the little (eyes colour) eyes girl is his fiance to smile at her once before she closes her eyes.

Before the class start, the new student transfer entered the classroom. Her name is Emilie Camelist, she is a half-french and Asian. She came all the way from England to here, Pulau Rintis. After her introduction, the teacher settled her seat besides Boboiboy. She smiled at the dino cap boy as she sit on her seat.

Day past, (Name) could finally see a huge difference between herself and Emile. Well, She is beautiful, intelligent and even athletic. Unlike (Name), she is intelligent, beautiful but she isn't active enough to do small activities because if her health condition. The teacher are afraid something worse will happen to (Name) while they start the sport routine. At the same day, Boboiboy fell in love with the transfer student, the first time (Name) saw her beloved fiance laid his eyes on Emilie. Because of this makes (Name)'s heart crushed and slowly tear them into million pieces. But (Name) decide not to show her sadness to anyone, even her mom and Boboiboy's mother. She know the consequences but she thought it was the best for her.

...
...
...

"I wonder, when you are going to give me that same look at me?" (Name) thought while staring at the beautiful night which was gull with stars. Tears streamed down her face, the (Hair colour) girl hug her knees as she cried silently, couldn't handle the pain inside her heart.

..................................................

Before we go, I wanna give a HUGE thanks to this amazing person for willing to give me some of her bizarre ideas for this chapter! And the person who help me is,  Yukineeee25 ( ˘ ³˘)♥ ♡. Some of the part was actually belong to the girl I've tag here.! She is a creative person you could ever meet! Go and follow her, her books are way too DAZZLING! Even I, enjoy reading her successful book!

Oh well, thanks again Yuki! It was a big help, BYE! (ღ˘ω˘ღ) Always support you, Yuki!