#7 🥀

× Boboiboy POV

It's been a week. . (Name) hasn't been talking to me and she didn't even look at me. When it's comes to school, both of us would usually walk to school together and got back home together. But not after that incident. .

(Name) avoided me. She just walked past me as if I'm invincible. She doesn't talk to me like she usually would. Until that day, when I was walking pass the hallway. I heard  someone crying. I decided to lean towards the wall and to know what happening inside the room.

"It's okay. Let it all out. I'm right here"

"I would have just disappeared from the beginning! He doesn't even love me ever since we are kids!"

"D-don't say such thing, (Name)! You know if you did disappear, I won't EVER forgive you!"

I heard more sobbing coming out from the room.

"I don't know anymore. I'm going to die anyway. ."

Those words come out from (Name) make my heart break and been torn into oblivion. I clench my fist and lean towards the wall. I opened the door and saw Grace and (Name) hugging each other but the most painful thing to see is, (Name) crying on Grace. .

I walk towards them and pull (Name) from Grace. "Hey! What was that for?!" Grace shout, I ignore Grace and keep pulling (Name) by her wrist, tightly so she won't run away or either escape. Both of us went to the back of the school as I pinned her at the wall.

"(Name), what do you mean by you are going to die?"

"Why do you even bother? You never love me."

Those words just came out from her mouth making me to grit my teeth and clench my fist. When I look at her, her eyes show nothing but empty. It was dull, her eyes are no longer shining and filled with love anymore.

"Tell me!"

.
.
.
.

"No."

.
.
.
.

"(Name).. Just tell me."

.
.
.
.

"You never answered my question."

.
.
.
.

"Why can't you love me for once?"

Is her question that she asked me the other day. . I can't stand looking at her dull eyes like that. It pains me even more.

.
.
.
.

When I was about to talk, (Name) immediately slap me and start crying.

"I had enough of you controlling my life! You never cared and NEVER LOVE ME!"

"DON'T YOU KNOW EVERY NIGHT, I HAD BEEN CRYING BECAUSE I KEPT HOLDING ONTO YOUR SHARP WORDS! YOU NEVER EVEN SHOW ME THAT YOU LOVE ME!"

"(Name)—"

"If you hate me that much, we can just cancel the wedding for our future. You Hated me after all."

I remain silent as she walk away from me like that. "I guess you don't have any problem canceling our future wedding."

"Bye, Boboiboy. ."

I punch the wall and cried. "Idiot! I am such an idiot. . Sorry. . (Name). I'm an idiot. Yeah, I am. I never show my feelings for you, Yeah, I never did."

I look down as tears fall down to the ground.

"Love you?"

"I do. I'm sorry."

I lean my head towards the wall.

× After school

I got home and saw my mom looking at me with disappointment. She held out a paper as I read it.

"The wedding is canceled." My mom said as my eyes widened seeing (Name) signature. "She isn't lying. ." I run towards me room and lock myself inside.

"It's all over. I lost her."

× (Name) POV

I was inside my room, holding a box cutter. My medicine is everywhere on the table.

"I'm afraid, you daughter condition is in extremely difficult. Because now she only has 10% of living. So, it's possible. ."

"Your daughter will die."

"No way! Please, doctor! I beg you! Do anything to save my daughter!" My mum beg.

I look at her and tap her shoulder while giving her a smile. "Mum, it's okay. It must be a fate of mine."

My mum hug me tightly as she cried, "I can't lose you! Don't say such stupid stuff! I love you!" Her last line makes me smile and tears started forming in my eyes.

I put down the box cutter and lay on my bed. I hug my pillow tightly as I cried, the more I cried the harder it gets.

"I'm sorry. ."