#5 🥀

× (Name) POV

My alarm had been very annoying. It's Saturday, and my alarm still ringing to wake me up. I took my phone and turn off the alarm on my phone, I sigh as I pit my phone back to where it is.

"It still early!" I complain as I cover my face by using a pillow. I tried to sleep back but sadly I can't. "I guess I have to start the day now. " I said as I start stretching my arm. After all my morning routine, I goes downstairs and I can only see a note on the table. I start reading it and it was from my beloved mom and dad.

Sweetheart,

You might be wondering why me and your dad isn't home today. Well you see, we can't have a day off. We just got a call from the company and they need us to be there immediately. I'm very sorry, sweetheart. We'll be back tomorrow night, don't worry. I've called Boboiboy mother whether Boboiboy can take care of you while we're gone, and she said yes! It may be hard for you but we cared for you, dear. Especially your heath condition.

I've prepared food for you on the table. Tell me how it taste when I get home tomorrow.

Bye, sweetheart! ♡

- Love, Mom And Dad

.......................................................................

I sigh as I started eating my food that mom had prepare for me. "This taste good. " I compliment the taste as I kept eating, while waiting for Boboiboy. I decided to do some chores I should before he come.

.
.
.
.
.
.

45 minutes later..
.
.
.
.
.

"I've FINISH!" I saida but I slip down to the floor. "Ouch-" I simply rub my but because they're hurt. When I was about to stand, the doorbell ring. "Coming!" I replied, as fast as lightning I run towards the front door, checking who's at the front door.

It was Boboiboy-

I quickly opened the door and welcomed him into my house. Boboiboy wears a balck jacket and a orange T-shirt inside with a blue jeans that suit his clothes. He look around and turn his brownish eyes to me. It looks like he is scanning me, but then he sighed and point upstairs.

"Change your clothes, I can see it." He said, I was confused what he meant by it but I just followed his order and went upstairs. When I checked myself at the mirror, I can finally know what he meant-

My own clothes are wet and I can see my *EHEM already. I immediately change my clothes into a [ Favorite Colour ] sweater. I tied my hair and went downstairs, I scan around the downstairs.

I saw Boboiboy at the living room sitting while ruffling his brown hair. I immediately took some fruits and put it on the living room table.

"Please Make Yourself Like Home." I said as he just nodded. "I thought you won't come.." I said as he look at me, raising a brow.

"If I did that, Mother would've killed me." He simply said as he take one of the fruit. "Haha, your right." I give him a small smile, it was awkward. The room was filled with awkward silence, we didn't talk after that.

"I-i will be in my room if you need anything." I said, "Ah, okay" he said as he ruffle his brown hair again. I walk as fast as I could and lock myself in my room. "That was awkward!" I half-yell so Boboiboy can't hear me.

"It suppose to be my big opportunity to make him open Up! C'mon [Name]! Why can't you do it!" I said, knocking my head using a pillow. I was dazing until I heard a knock, "Y-yes?" I said, opening the door so Boboiboy can go in.

"B-boboiboy?"

"Hmm?"

"When did you change your T-shirt?"

"Oh, Tok just called me to help him. So I split up into 3. Don't worry now, Quake is there helping Tok Aba. Its only Me and Thunderstorm Here."

"Oh. I see, it been so long I haven't met you guys." I said as I simply gave Cyclone a small smile.

"Yeah"

"So, is there anything you need?"

"Actually Quake told me to tell you that we split into three so you won't confused."

"Alright."

" Cy, What took you so long?!" A voice interrupted both of us. When I titled my head to the other side, I can see Thunderstorm scratching his head.

"Ah, Thunder" I said but got a small smack on the head by Thunderstorm. "Its Thunderstorm." He scolded me, i laugh a bit as I just nod at him. "Whatever, Thunderstorm" this time he rolled his reddish eyes towards me.

Its a gift, the original Boboiboy might be cold but in happy that his element has different personality. And yes, the element is also count as my fiance a.k.a future hunsband in the future.