Sanders sides-Christmas

So iiRoseKitty and I collaborated on this oneshot. Hope you enjoy!

Roman was on a stepladder. "There. It's allllll done. Now for Virgil to come downstairs and get food..."

~

Virgil had, by that point, just gotten up about......ten minutes ago. He yawned and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. He inserted his earbuds and walked tiredly downstairs to get breakfast, before standing still in the stairwell. "Holy-"

His eyes scanned while slowly pulling one earbud., looking at all of the bits of mistletoe hanging from the ceiling, until his eyes landed on an out of breath Roman, "ROMAN WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO THE CEILING?!"

The Creative Side backed up a bit, covering his ears from the sudden yelling, as he'd gotten used to the silence. Cue the awkward and quiet laughter. "You've got nowhere to run, Panic! At The Everywhere. If you want food, you have to get through me."

Virgil mentally facepalmed, but kept his composure. He scoffed with a smirk on his face, "Dude, is this how you ask people out?" and slowly walked towards the kitchen. He pecked Roman on the cheek, and winked. The Emo Nightmare then dashed towards the kitchen, which was free from the mistletoe plague.

Creativity looked slightly disappointed as Anxiety had breakfast at the slowest pace possible, then grabbed a granola bar for later, and started walking off towards his room.

He turned on a dime, placed a swift kiss on Princey's lips, then dashed off to his room, a smug expression on his face.

Roman.EXE has crashed. Reboot?

>Yes

No

System deleting......

While Roman was rebooting, he just -flopped- on the couch-

Roman.EXE is reinstalling...... This may take some time......

When Patton and Logan came down to cook and eat breakfast, the mistletoe ceiling was still up. As soon as Logan and Patton's foot touched the floor, Logan began peppering Patton with kisses.

"H-hey!" Morality laughed. "As much as I love affection, this is a bit too much."

"Rules are rules. You have to follow them."Logan took a breather to reply to Patton.

"Aww Logie!"

Roman.EXE has nearly finished. Please wait a little longer......

Roman just stared at the ceiling, unable to form complete sentences. "Hu-eh-at? Vir-iss-ot"

Roman.EXE has finished reinstalling.

Just then, his smartphone dinged. "Who could it be?" Roman wondered out loud.

One new message from Emo Nightmare⛈!

You didn't need all that mistletoe, Sir Sing-a-lot.

Roman.EXE has crashed again. Reboot?

>Yes

No

Well that was eventful. Anyways, have a nice day/night/whatever time it is!

-Audrey and Cassandra signing out