No fandom- A Confrontation

So......this isn't in any specific fandom, and it's a piece that I wrote for school. Hope you enjoy this scene with my OCs that are from my original book that I haven't published.

In the mountainous range of Gwyneira, a snow storm materialized out of nowhere. There were glimpses of brown through the blizzard, and the places where there were patches of brown, snow quickly covered up. Snow grew more concentrated in the middle. It inspected the side of the mountain. Suddenly, a loud clang resonated in the air, and a hole seemed to open on the side of a mountain.

A brown cloaked figure raced into the bunker, breath coming in short ragged gasps. She threw back her hood, revealing a girl with a pair of startling cerulean blue eyes and honey brown hair with white and black streaks, the white outnumbering the black. Her face looked soft and innocent, but her eyes said otherwise. Her eyes were like a churning sea, with grey flecks in them.

She crept along the steel plated corridor, scanning the scene for danger. Clack! Clack! The sound of steel on steel appeared. Cassandra's eyes opened in alarm. She knew those footsteps. She knew what would come. She frantically scrambled to find a hiding place. An alcove. Her perfect spot. She hid herself from view before the woman with the heels turned the corner.

The woman turned the corner, her burgundy dress much like Mother Gothel's billowing out behind her. She had midnight black hair, eyes that held an entire abyss within them were painted cerulean blue, holding dark and twisted secrets, and seemed to pry yours out of you. Her sharp angular face was adorned with a cruel sneer. She held herself in a regal manner, and proceeded to walk down the corridor.

As Ceto walked past the alcove, she thought she heard breathing. Cassandra quickly realised her mistake and quickly held her breath.

"Huh. I could have sworn I heard breathing here." Ceto mused, and she decided to trick the younger one. She walked past the nook, pretending nothing ever happened. She then heard a sharp exhale from the niche. Bingo. She strode away from the hollow, oblivious to everything happening around her. Cassandra quickly dashed away from the alcove, where she was yanked back by her wrist.

"Why did you-Oh gods." She tried to wrench her arm free from the cold death grip circling her arm. "How did you get here so fast?" Cassandra questioned, while trying to get Ceto to release her arm.

"Simple. After all, I too have powers. Just like you." Ceto waved her empty hand dismissively, and the other Ceto clacking down the hall disappeared. However, this gave Cassandra enough time to wrench her hand free as she dashed away, putting as much distance she could between her and the villain.

"Daughter......" Ceto immediately continued walking, face betraying no emotion as her heart was breaking slowly from the inside.

Ah a wee bit of angst in there. And a plot twist. Anyways, hope you don't get too bored in quarantine! I won't be uploading as much as usual because a. online school, and b. extracurricular stuff. The fact that I'm having a little bit of creative block doesn't help. And creative block covers nearly all bases. I can't really create anything in my head, much less write or draw. Bye my bookworms!

-Luna Faye signing out