No fandom-Problems

......there's gonna be angst. A lot of it.

Trigger warning: suicide, guns, blood, death of main character, intense stress. I think that's all. Let me know if I missed any.

"I can't. I-It's too much. There's just too much work, too many things to do."

"h-hey. It'll be all ri-"

"I feel like I'm drowning."

"O-Oh......You'll probably get through this."

"How do you know......you're just my girlfriend......who happens to be a psychiatrist and a therapist. How do you know the stress I'm in. How do you know everything I've been through."
"We practically grew up together. I know nearly everything about you."

"You know nearly everything, huh. Then what about my mental health. All my life I've had to fake a smile. Be happy. Be happy so you wouldn't worry. Be happy so my parents won't worry. I've kept repeating to myself that everything will be alright, that everything will be fine. I kept on saying that. Bottling up my emotions so everyone wouldn't think I was weak."

"At least you're spilling it all out now, right?"

"ha......you wish. This is the tip of the iceberg."

"thanks for opening up......at least I know where to start supporting you"

"......Thanks babe."
The two snuggled together, one with a tear streaked face, one comforting them in their arms as they slowly drifted off to sleep.

However, that wasn't enough. Cybele woke to see her girlfriend collapsed on the floor, gun in hand, blood spilling out. She shook her, hoping it would make her up. She saw Desdemona's final words on a note, and rushed over, hoping this was some sort of sick prank.

"Cy, I hope that you've read this note. Tell my friends and family I wasn't strong enough for them, and that I'm sorry for it. I should have been able to cope. I'm sorry for putting you through this. I hope you'll find someone better than me. Keep being an awesome therapist.

-Des"

Fun fact-Desdemona and Cybele are 2 of my sides. Anyways, sorry for the long wait. Motivation is annoying. Keeps on deserting me. Bye my lovely (and probably heartbroken, if you have a heart) bookworms!

-Luna Faye