No fandom-The story of a girl

Trigger warning: repression, lies, suicidal thoughts, mental disorders. Let me know if I missed any.

There was a girl. A girl that was broken. A girl that was shattered.

A girl so shattered that she didn't know what to do.

A girl who was hurt. A girl who was in pain. She was in so much pain that she didn't know that she was hurting.

A girl who wanted to cry every day, but couldn't. Because she needed to be strong.

She faked a smile every day, hoping nobody could realize it was fake. She lied, hoping nobody would see through her lies. She repressed her feelings, saying that it was going to be fine, and she would let them go wild once she was alone. Her problem? She couldn't. She'd been repressing her entire life. So much that she didn't know how to stop.

And the feelings? Well, they condensed in a small ball, shutting themselves out. Trying to not explode outwards. That did happen sometimes, leaving the girl crying and overwhelmed.

The girl thought she was in control of her emotions, and could manipulate them at will. Well, she was half right. She could manipulate them at will, but she also did it subconsciously. Which caused her to unknowingly repress. And you can guess what happened. She was trapped in the loop, fighting in the battle against herself.

Until her emotions won. She began to notice herself crumbling, and tried to fix them. By then, it was too late. She began spiralling into the hole known as depression. Of course, it didn't help that she had other mental disorders as well. She began having suicidal thoughts. Thinking of ways she could end her life. Her grades began slipping, and everything changed. She was desperately hanging on to the small stable parts, which also happened to be the parts that hurt her the most.

This story is unfinished, much like this person's life. But i fear it might end.

Whoo boy I have been on an angst roll recently......anyways, have fun guessing. Bye my beautiful/handsome bookworms!

-Luna Faye signing out