Chapter Four

Lisa POV

Jennie still seemed nervous, but she reached out and ran her fingers lightly over my length, exploring just a little. "Isn't it odd for you, to have a mate with so little fur? I'm attractive to my people, I just wouldn't think I would be so much to yours." She unfastened the front of her dress, and tugged open the neckline to expose her breasts, nipples still half erect.  My cock bobbed in place, excited at seeing her body again. "You're body is feminine in more ways than just to look at. You smell sexually enticing, and you exude health and strong genetics. We are something not quite wolf, not quite human, and not quite were-creature, and as such we never really lost our sexual attraction to those with which we're close.

You are beautiful to me in many ways." Her question made me curious. "Do you find me at all attractive? Human's keep tamed wolves as pets, do they not? Dogs. Am I like that to you, just an animal?" I lifted my muzzle to her chest and flicked one of her nipples with my tongue.  "We do keep dogs." She said, watching my tongue slide over her breast. "I'm told I shouldn't find you attractive." She smiled slightly and blushed quite a dark red color, and her tongue darted out again to brush her upper lip lightly this time.  "I'd like to be with you now, if you'd enjoy it." I told her, my shaft throbbing in her hand. I leaned up to gently nip at her breast again, and wagged my tail.  She swallowed hard, clearly still conflicted, but also nodded. Jennie took off her dress over her head. "Here in the living room? Our bodies ... what position should I take for this?"  "We can go to the bedroom if you'd like, and if this form isn't appealing for you, I can choose another. In this form it's easiest to take you from behind, but if you lay at the edge of the couch with your sex right at the edge, I can mount you there as well." For some reason my cock was throbbing really hard at the thought of this.

There was something different about this encounter than any other I'd had before. I realized this was the first time I'd be having sex with my wife because she wanted to be with me. She was mine in a way that Solar never would have been.  I found myself wanting to please her, and willing to go out of my way to make it better for her, which was something I wouldn't have considered this morning. Jennie considered, then went to the couch and sat on its edge. She leaned back, exposing her sex to me as she brought her heels up to hook onto the edge of the couch as well. "Like this?" Her voice was soft and shy, eyes a little wide.  I got to my feet, gazing at her sex and taking her scent. "Yes, like that." Her sex was open, and I could see that she was wet.

I slid up between her legs, placing a forepaw on either side of her body as I placed the tip of my shaft against her sex. I growled lightly as I pushed myself into her, forcing my instinct to calm. In wolf form it was difficult. I wanted to be rough, to bit her neck and take her quick and hard, but this time I wanted her to know I wouldn't always be like that. I wanted to prove I could be gentle as well.  I slid my canine shaft all the way into her body, looping my front legs around her thighs so I could hold her as I began to move inside her sex. She gasped sharply when I entered, her body tensing for pain, but after a moment she relaxed some. She blushed again, looking into my face. Her eyes traveled my length to where our bodies joined and the sight seemed to excite her. She moaned softly, one hand coming up to sink into the fur at my neck as the other rested against my side. Her eyes moved back to my face, her lids relaxed now over eyes that were a bit muddied with desire. 

She was wet and warm around my length, and I couldn't help but begin to move inside her with a bit more vigor. Her sheath seemed to grip me perfectly, squeezing me as I pressed inward, and pulling against my length as I drew backwards as though she didn't want me to leave her. I didn't want to leave her. She felt amazing around me. I nipped lightly at her breasts, running my tongue over her hard nipples and nipping lightly at her neck.  My balls began to tighten and I felt my knot slide out of my sheath. Knotting a female was a very intimate thing to do. It could take an hour for that swelling to go down enough to remove it, and I wasn't sure if she was ready for that kind of intimacy yet.