Ch 7

Jennie POV

Lisa pushed her hand into my hair and sat up enough to look into my face as she started to move more freely. She cupped my cheek in one hand and kissed me again as she picked up the pace, going faster but not really harder.

Her hands still liked to roam me as she made love to me, exciting me all over in her explorations. She grinned against me lips. "My probably pregnant, wonderful wife." She said and hummed happily. She kissed me again, lips still vibrating with the hum of her delight.  I savored the sensation of her kiss, and the feel of her hips locked with mine, but my excitement was getting the better of me.

I pushed my hips against hers a little to make her slide within me, rolling our bodies together. "I want you, love." I told her, my voice a little husky in my desire, even in my my hybrid form. I pulled on her body with my hands, trying to get her to move within me. I wasn't quite as needy as I had been the night before, but I was still very excited.  Lili sat up and lifted my legs to her shoulders, obliging my desire for more of her.

She nudged my leg with her head affectionately and smiled at me. "You feel good in every form Jennie." She said, her own voice still low and simmering. She let my legs back down after a bit, leaning over me and picking up the pace again, one hand squeezing my breast and then teasing the nipple between two fingers.  I moaned as she worked my body. It was as enjoyable in hybrid form as it was in every other. Lisa was a great lover and having bee inside of me was a thrilling experience. My breathing began to pickup as her pace did. "Oh, love. I'm going to cum." I told her, wanting her to climax with me.

The warning barely had enough time clear my lips and I felt myself slip into a deep, powerful orgasm. I closed my eyes and let myself get swallowed up in the amazing sensation.  Lisa nuzzled her nose against my cheek as she came too, pushing a hand down on my hip to keep my quaking body connected to her as she filled me with cum again. She kissed my jaw and down my neck again, her kissing slowly changing from passionate and loving to a little goofy and excited.

She got up on her elbows to grin down at me. "We should get up soon I suppose, or risk being tackled naked and connected by our band of thigh-high charges."  She was right. As pleasant as it was, we couldn't stay in bed forever.  The next couple of weeks went by pleasantly, and I fell into a happy cycle of getting chores done and trying to improve my ability to function outside of the home.

Thanks to Lili being my mate, people were actually starting to approach me in a friendly manner, and my standing in the pack was going up again. It felt wonderful not to be an outsider, though some aspects of it did still distress me. I wasn't very good at gossiping and making small talk, though it was nice that other parents were letting their children play with mine again, and the kids seemed to enjoy it as well.  Lisa had joined the hunting group with Jisoo full time, so she was gone a good deal of the time during the day, but I didn't mind.

I'd stopped being afraid that she wouldn't want to come back to me at some point. It was still a little strange to know that I could rely upon my wife if I needed something. To know I always had her support was a tremendous relief. I felt like I wasn't making a very big contribution to the pack, but I wasn't sure how to change that. It was quite a job just to take care of all of my pups. They tended to run me ragged during the day.  However, with the other mothers of the pack starting to warm up to me, I could sometimes leave my children in their care for short periods of time, which opened up my days to exploring the town and trying to see where I fit in a bit better.

I was on one of these trips out when a terrified looking werewolf came running back into town. I didn't recognize him, but he was yelling as he came in.  "Humans! There is a human army coming this way!" He shouted in a panic. "I need to report to Jisoo!"  "Jisoo's not here." I told him with a worried whine. "He is out with the hunting party. They're not due back for a while yet."  "Then I need to talk to Rosie." He said, and ran off towards her home. I followed him, my heart beating hard in my chest.