Ch 1

(A/n: before we got started I want you all to know this will be a Jenlisa story. So not wanting to mix up things, let me explain, so Lisa will take Hanbins position in this sequel and Jennie will be taking Rosie's position in this sequel. Jisoo and Rosie would be playing Lisa and Jennie's part from the beginning, so I hope you understand lol. I really wanted to do a Y/n story and Blackpink member, but i decided I'll leave that for another story. So I hope you all understand now let's start!!!)

Lisa POV

The first few days were about maintaining Jisoo's control of the pack. She made some speeches, and made the first and most important decisions about who was staying and who he couldn't trust. There was fighting and tension as wolves vied for the best positions within Jisoo's pack. I was seen as a contender because I was related to Jisoo, though I wasn't taken seriously at first because I was a human. Prost had been easy once I'd figured out just how tough werewolf skin and fur were to penetrate with my blades.

In all honesty, it was more effective to give them some well aimed punches than it was to cut them. The other two fights were harder, but I'd learned from Prost. It was also a bit easier that I didn't have to kill these second two. Prost had been brutal and insistent to the end, but I just had to best the other two. The first one slunk off, pissed that he'd lost to me when I still wasn't taken seriously. The final fight was with a man named Jiyong. After I'd finally taken him down and stood up myself for what felt like the tenth time, he had laughed a big, booming laugh.

He then told me I could call him Gd, and we were actually really good friends from there. After a week though, things were finally settling down. Jisoo started to make more decisions for the pack about less drastically and immediately important issues. There were still important things to change and adjust, but Jisoo was making it work.

Her and Rosie talked often and very seriously about these things. I was happy to see them working together, to know that she was being made a part of things. She was a smart woman, had always been smart though I had started to distance myself from her somewhat when she'd headed down the brattier side of her teens.

It had been nice to find her, and not just the stuck up brat she'd been turning into but the good friend I'd always had growing up. I was grateful for Jisoo for returning my sister to being a reasonable person. Even more grateful when, as things settled down, I could see she was really, truly happy with her. I started to think I might head home. There was a life of easy debauchery to return to, if I wanted it, though there was something about this rugged world I liked. And I couldn't deny an attraction to the werewolf females. They were different from what I'd known, stronger and more open.

They were in many ways on more equal footing to their male counterparts than the women I knew at home and I liked that. Solar had been strong and independent like that, she'd known what she wanted and I admired her insistence on going after it without guilt. I brought home a duck. I had taken to going out into the mountains a bit sometimes to hunt on my own. I was no good for pack hunting without claws and werewolf speed. Rosie had mentioned she wanted duck, craved it, so I'd taken it upon myself to go and get it for her. It was partially a way to be useful, partially a way to use up time. I wasn't feeling like Jisoo and my sister needed my protection anymore, and that left me with time to kill.

Wanderlust was maybe setting in a bit with that too, the desire to find my next role in the world. Jisoo walked out of her bedroom, nose in the air. "I smell duck. Rosie will be very pleased." She said as she entered, The expression on her face, to an average woman, might have been terrifying, but I recognized it as a wolfish smile. The massive black werewolf was in her smaller wolf form as she padded towards me. "It is good that you're back. We have something we wish to discuss with you. Something important."