001, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐎

one, 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐁𝐄

SALEM HART UPLOADED A NEW VIDEO!

★★★

"Hey witches! It's Salem and I-"

"Have been gone for two months and becoming a tiktoker," Eden interrupted the brunette who gave her a flat stare.

"Can you not? I was trying to film an intro."

"I think if anything I made it better."

Salem narrowed her eyes, "Why don't you go to your channel?"

"I-"

★★★

"No but seriously, hey guys! I'm finally back and better than ever. Sorry for the long but not so long hiatus, I just hadn't been feeling the best and took a break from YouTube and slowly became a Tiktok addict. But I'm back, for good and will start back with my regular uploads cause I missed filming...a lot," Salem ranted, ending with a smile. "Sorry for rambling, anyways for today's video I will be doing the most basic thing ever..."

Eden came into the frame, "A crappy Q&A!"

Salem nodded, "I've been getting a lot of questions lately, so I figured why not? Nothing better to do anyways. Eden will be reading me you guys questions and I'll answer them to the best of my ability."

"Let's get to it."

★★★

"Okay so first question," Eden began. "And probably the most asked question, where have you been?"

"I've been...home. A lots happened since tour, including my breakup with Lils, and there's just been a lot on my mind since then. I've been posting on TikTok though, but as far as social media went that was the only app I really was active on."

"Speaking of breakups, why did you and Lilith break up?"

Salem let out a sigh, "Um..next question."

"Favorite album?"

"As of right now, thank u, next."

"What's your go to song to cry to?"

"Vision of Gideon or Mystery of Love by Sufjan Stevens."

"How many languages do you speak?"

"Four; English, French, Spanish, and German."

"Favorite TV show and favorite season of that show?"

"Ugh, that's a tough one..probably Stranger Things, and season one will always have a place in my heart."

"Favorite cinematic universe?"

"Marvel, duh."

"Favorite book series?"

"Harry Potter. I'm a proud Ravenclaw."

"Favorite cartoon?"

"Uhh probably Spongebob, or The Rugrats. Maybe Teen Titans. I don't know, too many to choose from."

"Who was your favorite boy to tour with?"

"I'm scared all of them are gonna watch this, so I don't want to single out one of them and have the rest bully me for life. So, all of the boys for sure."

"Chocolate or Vanilla?"

"Strawberry."

"Boys or Girls?"

"Both."

"And last question, who is your TikTok crush and why?"

"Oh, that's easy. Charli D'amelio. She's pretty, talented, I mean...what more could you want? Like, I live for her showing up on my FYP and she actually followed me awhile back. But anyways, Charli D'amelio."

★★★

"That's the end of the video! Thank you for watching be sure to like and subscribe and I'll hopefully see you next week. Much love," Salem and Eden both blew a kiss at the camera and waved.

authors note,
salem is baby, that's it
thanks for reading