014, 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐕𝐋𝐎𝐆

fourteen, 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐁𝐄

SALEM HART POSTED A NEW VIDEO!

★★★

The video starts with Salem and Charli laughing hardly inside of Dunkin Donuts. Eden, Dixie, and Addison stared at the two girls flatly as they laughed at whatever they had found funny.

Salem and Charli let out a few more giggles before the finally calmed down, they looked at their friends, at the camera, and then back at each other and started to laugh again.

"This is so embarrassing," Eden muttered.

Salem's intro comes on signaling the start of the video.

★★★

( 𝖠𝖳 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖧𝖸𝖯𝖤 𝖧𝖮𝖴𝖲𝖤 )

"Hey witches! It's Salem and I'm at the critically acclaimed, White House!" Salem joked, switching her camera angle and showing the Hype House members in the huge living room, drawing laughs from the all. "No I'm joking, the Hype House are cool, ya know? Cool, white, dancing kids."

"We don't all dance," Alex Warren argued, laughing from beside Kouvr.

Salem rolled her eyes, "Yeah, of course. Just majority of you dance. Okay, anyways. I'm in LA for the holidays and as cool as the Hype House members are...I was super excited to meet my crush..."

As if on cue, Charli came into the frame and wrapped her arm and Salem, leaning in closing and giving her a quick peck on the cheek. "The current reigning queen of tiktok, Charli D'amelio! Say hey Charl."

Charli laughed, "Hey witches."

"Coming for my brand I see."

Both girls laughed, Salem began to talk, "Okay so me, Charli, Eden, Addison, and Dixie are going to have some girl time. We're gonna go...what we were gonna do?" Salem asked Addison as she walked by.

"Dunkin, then Christmas shopping."

"Dunkin was my idea by the way," Charli smiled.

"Yeah, so let's get to it!"

★★★

( 𝖠𝖳 𝖣𝖴𝖭𝖪𝖨𝖭 𝖣𝖮𝖭𝖴𝖳'𝖲 )

After the drive to Dunkin Donuts, Eden now had the camera and was recording the group of girls. After showing them being in line and filming tiktoks, Eden switched the camera onto her face. "I'm not a big fan of coffee or donuts so I'm the odd one out and the camera man, so Salem's welcome. Also, look at those two,"