049, 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃

forty-nine, REAL LIFE & MESSAGES

After a six hour flight, and deciding whether or not she was doing to step off of the plane, Salem had arrived in Norwalk, CT and called an Uber. She had informed her mother that she arrived safely. The Uber ride was silent and awkward, but Salem endured it. Her phone went off and she checked it.

OPERATION SHARLI( 𝖾𝖽𝖾𝗇, 𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗂, 𝖽𝗂𝗑𝗂𝖾, 𝖺𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗌𝗈𝗇, 𝗌𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗆 )

OPERATION SHARLI
( 𝖾𝖽𝖾𝗇, 𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗂, 𝖽𝗂𝗑𝗂𝖾, 𝖺𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗌𝗈𝗇, 𝗌𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗆 )

dixie
i forgot we had this groupchat

dixie
but salem are you on your way

eden
if you chickened out last second
i will cancel you myself

salem
ok chill i'm in an uber

salem
i'm just scared 😊

addison
what's there to be scared about?

avani
yes please explain

salem
um, EVERYTHING. what if she
doesn't want to see me? what if mess
things up farther? what if all of this
is for nothing?

dixie
i'm abandoning my "👁👄👁"
for a minute

dixie
this isn't for nothing salem.
you and my sister NEED to
be together. she misses the hell
out of you, and you miss her too.
y'all are in L O V E. and don't ask
me how i know, i read charli's
diary

eden
PERIOD

dixie
i saw you pull up 👁👄👁

dixie
but i won't answer the door
i'll get charli to do it teehee

salem
i-

      Salem said a quiet bye to her Uber drive, grabbed her bags, and shut the door to the car

Salem said a quiet bye to her Uber drive, grabbed her bags, and shut the door to the car. She released a sigh, dragging her bags up the D'amelio driveway.

It took a minute, but then she finally realized what she was doing, and what was going to possibly happen. There were so many ways this could go, it could either ruin Charli and Salem, or bring them closer together.

"What the fuck am I doing?" Salem muttered to herself, she pulled out her phone ready to tell the girls she was going to chicken out but was cut off.

"Salem?"

"Charli." Salem stared at the girl in front of her, heart beating fast. She was at a lost for words. There was so much that needed to be said that she couldn't say, not yet.

Salem gulped, "Can we talk?"

"That's what we're doing, now." Charli didn't mean to sound as harsh as she did, but she was hurt, and with a good reason. But she couldn't deny that she was excited and happy to know that Salem had came all this way for her and only her.

"Say what you need to say Salem."

Salem didn't expect this to be easy, of course, but she didn't expect the hostility either. "Okay..."

Charli's hair was pushed out of her face as she looked away from Salem. "You can start-"

"I'm sorry," Salem cut her off. "I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for blowing you off. I'm sorry for dragging you into this Lilith mess. I'm sorry for not being clear with my feelings. I'm sorry for getting attached to you. I'm sorry for letting Lilith get in between us. I'm sorry for letting us distance in the first place."

"Salem..."

"But I'm not sorry for making that video, that dumb YouTube video that started this all," Salem laugher despite the tears threatening to spill from her eyes.

"I'm not sorry for the late night FaceTime calls about nothing at all. I'm not sorry for our late night conversations and waking up near noon because we stayed up all night. I'm not sorry for our Dunkin runs and nearly getting kicked out for laughing to loud. Or blasting music at 3am in the Hype House. I'm not sorry for any of the time we spent together because those moments with you, even the little ones, meant the most to me. They still do." Salem ranted.

"Charli, I really, really l-"

Charli cut Salem off with a kiss. Charli had only ever kissed Chase Hudson, so it was easy to say she didn't have a lot to compare it to. Every kiss with Chase had been to cause chaos amongst fans and for tea pages to make posts about. But everything about this kiss was different, it was genuine, it was real, and had so much emotion behind it. Everything that needed to be said, was placed into one kiss. There were still things to work out, and titles to give, but it didn't matter. Salem had Charli, and Charli had her, and that meant the world to them.

"I know. I do too."

There was no doubt about it, Salem Hart and Charli D'amelio were in love.

authors note,
the way there's only one chapter
left, i cry. i also love and hate this
chapter so much. like so much. it's
cheesy, but cute, but cheesy so i
hate it. but i don't want my babies
to suffer anymore. so they're
basically together 😌.
also, i saw like one person say this
but should i make a second book
where it's basically just salem
and charli shit? cause they are my
og babies and deserve to be
treated as such.

ANYWAYS, VOTE AND COMMENT
I LOVE YOU GUYS! <3