°2°

East of Seoul, 05

East of Seoul, 05. 30 PM

Shocked or not, Taehyung can't believe how he didn't notice him earlier.

A pair of piercing stoic chocolate Bambi-like eyes, strong bushy eyebrows and a diamond jaw that could pierce through a wooden board if the man had set his mind to it, buff wide shoulders and biceps that are bulging through the plain polo shirt on his torso, meaty thighs curving outward sexily while being restrained by the trousers he's wearing - the boy is a work of art.

And Taehyung knows art.

He just doesn't know Jeon Jungkook. Yet.

Of course, driving with his sister to school every once in a while, Taehyung had seen Mr. Jeon a couple of times - but just briefly, through the stained window of her Nissan Versa Sedan, when he had just pushed his head out the door to dismiss her, Taehyung unable to drool over his godly thighs.

Though on this fine Friday afternoon Taehyung can't do it either, his boyfriend being right there with them, surely catching Taehyung's thirsty glances that he throws at the man in black. In love or not, he doubts even a nun could keep her eyes off him.

If nothing else, Taehyung feels deeply intrigued with the man, impressed at how when the polished woman greets them in the lobby of the Nathan Children's Care and lets them in on all the information of how the custody works, the composed man doesn't even blink an eye when Taehyung is, without a doubt, having a midlife crisis.

Having read all that romantic alluring love novels, Taehyung wouldn't wish for himself to end in the one where he is practically forced to take care of two baby humans, not to mention with a person like Jeon Jungkook, though he is, indeed, mouthwatering.

Taehyung believes he's just at the peak of his life (not really) because who wouldn't enjoy being a broke literature student that sometimes forgets to go to class as he has started writing another book a day prior and lost track of time? It's where all the adventures come from!

Yeah, okay, maybe Taehyung was able to see something dreamy, corny even, in it but that was way before he failed the same class for the third time in a row. Now, the only thing he notices is unpaid bills.

At this moment, learning the harsh way that he will be urged to move away from Seoul, away from his home, school and his boyfriend, with a stranger and two monsters, Taehyung understands that the way he's been living till now was more than enough for him.

He wasn't made to live the tragic stories. He was made to write them.

He's forced to take online lessons, only coming to university to finish the tests every half a year while Jungkook over there, the charming dark lord, can leave whenever he wants, being tied to his club's schedule. Taehyung tries not to glare at him, reminding himself that the man, too, has no say in any of that.

But he looks so unbothered, so fucking cold and unmoved Taehyung just wants to punch him, hard, preferably with a brick wall. Deciding not to do so, he moves his attention back to the lady behind the wooden desk, her eyes sparkling as she talks about the kids.