Prologue

"Where do you think you're going, boy?"

The young boy looked up fear evident in his eyes, "I-I don't know either, s-sir..."

"I  can make you an offer if you'd like, do you have parents or siblings?"

The boy shook his head, "I have no one."

"Good boy, would you like a job where you have as much food as you want and a place to sleep."

"What is it," the boy asked curiosity taking over his fear as he stood straight in front of the tall man, "will I really get food?"

"Yes you will," the man replied with a smirk, ruffling the boy's hair, "and you will be trained to kill.  Tell me your name."

The boy followed the man as he walked down the alley, "Yoongi, sir, my name is Yoongi."

"Surname?"

Yoongi shook his head, staying in step beside the man.  

The man led the young boy into another alley where there was a side door into a building, the door had a deer carved into it, the deer's eyes painted black and the sign read , "The Black Doe,"

Yoongi bit his dry bottom lip, waiting for another question towards him which was soon received.

"How old are you, boy?"

"Eleven, sir."

With a stark nod, the man walked into the building and this was the start of Yoongi's new life that was both good and bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi

(23 . Pansexual . Trained Assassin)

*******Takes place in the US