Chapter Seven: Jealousy

"Mamaaa!"

"Hi babies."

Yoongi hugged the twins tight, kissing their cheeks.

Yoongi bit the inside of his cheek as he let them go, he honestly really wanted Hoseok again.

He ended up calling the taller who arrived in the next few minutes, Yoongi let him in and then gave his phone to the twins and let them watch cartoons on the carpeted floor.

Yoongi grabbed Hoseok's hand and pulled him over to Yoongi's large bed, mumbling something about wanting cuddles.

Hoseok just smiled and let Yoongi curl up on the bed, watching the twins.

Hoseok laid beside the smaller male, one of Yoongi's legs between his and Yoongi's back pressed against his chest.  Hoseok used his arm as a pillow for Yoongi, the other arm rubbing Yoongi's side.

"You're a good mother, Yoongi,"Hoseok muttered, not loud enough the twins could hear but just enough for Yoongi.

"Thank you..."

"No sarcasm? No bad boy behavior?"

"I-"

"You're going to be my good baby boy?"

Yoongi's face went red and he immediately covered his face with his hands, muttering a muffled, "Oh my god Hoseok."

Hoseok smiled and hugged him, pulling him closer, proud of himself.

Yoongi kept his red face hidden from the taller, not trying to give him the satisfaction of seeing him blush openly.

"You're so flustered baby, let me see you, cutie."

"Fuck no."

Hoseok laughed, "Okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No Chun! Oh god Chae."

Chinsun was a little rough player, she loved being able to tease and push around little Chinmae who wasn't as playful.

Yoongi immediately dropped the bags to help Chinmae.

Chinsun had been poking him and ended up pushing him into the escalator, Chinmae's jacket getting stuck.

Chinmae began crying, Yoongi hurrying to get the jacket off of him.

"Chae stop moving," Yoongi instructed but the poor toddler was being pulled toward the machine.

A tall male, seeing Yoongi's frantic struggle, ripped the end of the jacket that was stuck, preventing the jacket from suffocating the toddler.

Yoongi got the ripped jacket off of him with a relieved sigh, hugging Chinmae tight.

Chinsun guiltily dragged the bags Yoongi had dropped over to them.

"Thank you so much," Yoongi said as he stood tall, the taller responding with a dimpled smile.

"Mama..." Chinsun mumbled, tugging Yoongi's sleeve, "m sowwy..."

Yoongi pat her head, "Don't apologize to me, Sunnie, apologize to Chae."

Chinsun nodded, going and hugging her still crying brother tightly.

Yoongi smiled, holding his hand out to the man, "My name's Yoongi and those are my twins, Chinsun and Chinmae."

The taller shook his hand, "I'm Namjoon."

Yoongi smiled, "Again, thank you so much, Namjoon.  I probably wouldn't have got the jacket off him as quick. My poor baby."