Chapter Fifteen: Love

Of course coming home 3 hours past midnight wasn't going to go unnoticed.

Hoseok, seeing Yoongi come home, cuts and multiple injuries on him, along with his body damp and shivering.

"What happened?"

Yoongi grinned, "Me and Jimin crashed our car. Went off the bridge and into the lake."

"Baby, god," Hoseok mumbled, "Bath, now. The twins are in their room."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the bath, Yoongi stared at all the injuries on his arms and legs. There were scars on his back too, Hoseok never mentioned them which he was thankful for.

His first unsuccessful Bureau days were tough.

"Did you succeed?"

Yoongi shook his head. "I'm so dead. He knows about us now that he saw the tattoo. He was another touchy one."

"I can tell," Hoseok responded, seeing how red Yoongi had scratched his own hips, probably trying to erase the man's touch.  "Want me to prove you belong to me?"

Yoongi giggled, distracted from this thoughts and kissing Hoseok gently, "You know how loud I am."

"Yeah and you gagged and drooling is beautiful.  Or we could try to see how long you can keep yourself quiet?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•Smut•

Hoseok locked the door with one hand, the other fingering the smaller adult in his arms, his whines quiet and breathy.

The small male licking and biting at Hoseok's neck as Hoseok laid him down on the bed, now actually moving his fingers fast enough to draw moans.

"Am I hurting any of your cuts?"

Yoongi nodded, "B-but d-don't stop, I like it though."

Hoseok stripped himself of his clothes, Yoongi immediately going on the floor, kneeling in front of Hoseok and giving a tiny lick to Hoseok's length.

Hoseok's hand found Yoongi's hair as the sub wrapped a hand around the base of his length, his mouth on the tip.

Hoseok thrusted into Yoongi's mouth, the smaller gagging around him so he did it again.

Hoseok pulled Yoongi's hair back, fucking into his mouth, the smaller gagging at each thrust.

Yoongi accidentally bit down.

"F-fuck," Hoseok loudly cursed, thrusting harder.

Yoongi gagged, tears in his eyes as he pulled away, choking on his own saliva.

Hoseok picked him up, setting him on the bed and spreading his thighs, not hesitating to thrust inside Yoongi without warning, the submissive crying out.

"M-Master! W-wait!"

Hoseok just bit Yoongi's neck, keeping his fast pace and hitting Yoongi's prostate, the sub moaning loudly.  Hoseok immediately covered Yoongi's mouth yet didn't slow his pace.

At first, Yoongi handled it fairly okay, trying not to be too loud but the more he tried to hold back his moans the more he choked on his own saliva.

Hoseok removed his hand to instead press his palm to Yoongi's, intertwining their fingers sweetly yet having no mercy on the bottom.

Yoongi whimpered, biting his lip to hold his whines.

"You take me so well, Baby."

Yoongi moaned at that, Hoseok somehow having it in him to go faster and hit the sub's prostate directly with each hard thrust.

Yoongi closed his eyes, tears pooling up and falling from the corners of his eyes as Hoseok rested Yoongi's legs in his shoulders to get deeper inside him.

"R-red!"

"Shit, sorry Baby," Hoseok kissed Yoongi's neck softly, slowing his pace and letting Yoongi open his tear filled eyes as he relaxed his body with the slow thrusts, "Want me to stop?"

Yoongi shook his head, "This is good..."

"Slow?  Okay, just tell me if you want me to stop," Hoseok whispered, pressing a soft kiss to Yoongi's nose.

Yoongi moaned softly, Hoseok not increasing his thrusts to much but just enough to hit Yoongi's prostate and give the smaller enough pleasure to bring him close.

"C-Can I?"

"Of course, babe, cum for me."

With just the soft words of permission, Yoongi came, whining softly as Hoseok increased his pace just a little to help Yoongi along.

Yoongi squeezed Hoseok's hands, the dominant kissing Yoongi as he came  inside his sub.

"M-master..."

"Aww," Hoseok whispered between his pants to catch his breath and letting Yoongi completely relax, "My subby baby.  Did I hurt you too much? I'm sorry."

Yoongi shook his head but squeezed Hoseok's hands and wrapped his legs around Hoseok's waist, not letting him pull out.

"Yoonie?"

"S-stay."

"I'm not going anywhere, baby, but we're sweaty.  Let me get you another bath."

Yoongi finally let Hoseok go, though whining when Hoseok pulled out and made him feel empty.

Yoongi closed his eyes, not moving as he was already begining to fall asleep.

"Heyheyhey, No, Baby, stay awake for a bit first.  My good sub, my baby, let me clean you up."

Yoongi whined as Hoseok picked him up, holding him close though cum dripped from his thighs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ • s m u t e n d •

Yoongi snuggled into the fluffy white sheets as Hoseok put the other ones into the laundry bin, yawning and pulling the warm sheets closer.

"Leave some blanket for me, baby." Hoseok playfully teased, climbing under the quilt and pulling Yoongi to his chest.  "How do you feel?"

"Mmm, my ass hurts liks hell because you pounded the shit outta me but I feel good."

"Good," Hoseok chuckled, biting Yoongi's earlobe and giving it small licks.

Yoongi hummed, falling asleep but wanting to keep talking to Hoseok.

"Now that we're taking care of the twins, we're barely gonna be alone anymore...."

"Shhh, hun, this is our us time.  That's okay, I want this like I want you to be only mine."

Yoongi smiled, "You'll have the same amount of parenting, and oh is that fun."

Hoseok laughed, kissing Yoongi's head.

"Their birthday is in a few days.  They'll be 4."

Completely off topic, Hoseok asked, "How long do I have to wait to marry you?  For you to bear my last name and be only mine?  You have no idea how much I want to put an expensive ass ring on that finger and say you're forever mine."

[A/N: you have no idea how long I was looking up is it "bear" or "bare"]

Yoongi went completely silent, shocked and also a bit flustered. He covered his red face with the blanket, squealing a bit.

Hoseok chuckled and hugged his waist tightly.  "My baby boy is so cute."

Yoongi whined softly, taking the blanket off his face and turning towards Hoseok, receiving a sweet kiss.

"I love you so much, Baby."

"I love you too," Yoongi whispered softly, Hoseok kissing his nose.