Chapter Ten: Calls

Yoongi sighed, Jin's head on his chest as he ran his fingers through the elders hair.

"I-I'm calm."

"Shhh," Yoongi hummed softly instead, Jin quieting down and resting.

Jimin hugged Jin a bit tighter.

Yoongi and Jimin were closest to Jin due to the elder immediately taking over as a parent figure despite only being a year older.

Jin muttered out, "Fireflies."

Jimin let go of the hug and Yoongi hummed again, letting Jin stand.

It was their code word, Jin would say it when he was fully conscious of himself again, if he just said he was calm the two wouldn't let him move.

"No more missions," Jimin muttered, rubbing his forehead against Jin's, the elder nodding.

"Okay, Chim."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh.... I'm so tired."

"And can't seem to get enough of me."

"You're addicting," Yoongi shyly admitted.

Hoseok laughed, going back to leaving hickeys on Yoongi's shoulders and stomach.

Yoongi's breath hitched, Hoseok shushing him after sucking a dark bruise on his inner thigh, "be careful, Chinsun and Chinmae are only a room over."

"I-I know!"

"Hm but you're giving in so easily, Kitten."

Yoongi's face lit up in crimson.

Hoseok made one last hickey on Yoongi's collarbone before settling beside the sub, cuddling him close.

They were in Hoseok's house, the twins practically begging Yoongi to call because Yoongi's little apartment was way too small for their play.

"You should just move in with me at this point."

"But Jin....." Yoongi mumbled, he was the only one out of his friends who could expertly pick a lock, Jimin was good at navigation, and Jin was good at mapping and estimating.

You could lock Yoongi in a room with a paper clip, he'd be out in no time.

You could give Jimin 1 minute to look at a maze map then put him at the start, he'd be out in at most 20 minutes.

You could ask Jin to make a map of a side of town he's probably only been to 3 times, it'd take a while but he'd have a map and could probably tell you about how long it'd take to go place to place.

"Hey, we can both drive, Jin has your number, and he's going to be avoiding missions again."

Yoongi hummed softly, "I'll think about it."

Hoseok smiled kissing Yoongi's shoulder, "I'll be awaiting your answer."

Yoongi giggled, cuddling up against Hoseok, his head resting on the taller's chest.

Hoseok rubbed his back gently, a fond smile on his face before softly saying, "Go put your shirt back on, the twins could walk in."