Chapter Two: Let's Talk

Yoongi watched the twins play in the store, too lazy to tell them to stop. 

The three, almost four, year olds had gotten used to Yoongi within the next 2 weeks.  They even accidentally called the male, "Mama," due to Yoongi's friends calling him their mom, plus they hadn't had a mom anyway. 

Yoongi didn't mind, letting them call him what ever they want.

Yoongi sighed, closing his eyes for a few seconds, a scream making his eyes snap open as Chinmae yelling, "MAMA!!"

The poor boy had fallen, Yoongi helping him to his feet and turning to call for Chinsun.

The little girl wasn't there, Yoongi panicking, "Sunnie? Chinsun!? Chinsunnie!?"

There was no response.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chinsun wandered around the mall, she hadn't realized she exited the store in her curiousity.

"Mama? Mama," she muttered, looking for Yoongi, "Yoonyoon?"

There was no response from him, her eyes tearing up and starting to stream down her baby face.

"Hey, what's wrong little one," a voice spoke, a honey skinned male kneeling beside her.

She sniffled, "I-I can't f-find my m-mama..."

Before there was a reply from the male, there was a cry from a kid not too far away, "SUNNIE?"

"MaeMae!!!"

Chinsun turned around, Yoongi getting there behind Chinmae, scooping the little girl into his arms.

Yoongi snuggled his face against Chinsun's hair, "Don't scare me like that..."

"Sowwy mama....."

Yoongi set her down next to her brother, the two hugging.

Yoongi faced the honey skinned male, "thank you for finding her, my name's Yoongi."

"Hoseok," Hoseok replied, shaking the other adults hand, "and it's no problem.  I saw her crying and didn't want to leave her."

Yoongi smiled, about to reply but Chinmae tugged his hoodie, "mama...?  Numnum?"

"Okay baby," Yoongi smiled, picking up Chinmae, "What would you like?"

"Chinese foods!"

Yoongi nodded, looking back over to Hoseok, "Would you like to join us?"

Hoseok bit his lip but decided to take up the offer, he also couldn't resist cute kids... and people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi sat across from Hoseok, a twin on either side of him.

He helped Chinmae twirl his fork, picking up noodles and the boy seemed so impressed.  "Fank you mama!"

"Mhm," Yoongi hummed, patting him on the head.

Hiseok watched the fond interaction, a smile playing on his features.

"You hab a nice smile, mister," Chinsun spoke, smiling brightly.

Hoseok's smile grew, "thank you."

Chinsun nodded.

Yoongi turned to her, giving her a kiss on the head, "good girl.  What a nice thing to say."

The young girl beamed at the praise.

Chinmae just ate in silence, Yoongi occasionally patting him on the head or running his fingers through the boy's soft hair.

Hoseok found these interactions so soft and cute, eating his own food while unable to keep the smile off his face.  He noticed Chinsun was very social and talks a lot, Yoongi would turn to listen to her, encourage her, and in Hoseok's opinion, Yoongi was a very good parent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why am I the representative?"

"Yoongi we went over this," Jin hissed through the earpiece, "You're one of our best members and a member of one of the richest families knows about us.  He scheduled a meeting.  And you, Black Cat, are our representative, Jimin will be in the shadows incase."

"Stationed," Said pink haired male cut in, "Yoongi, hurry up."

Yoongi sighed, quickly checking his phone for the live footage of his room, making sure Chinsun and Chinmae were still asleep. "Okay, I'm coming," he muttered.

When Yoongi was in his spot, he waited, listening around for footsteps.  There was a snap of a stick and Yoongi looked around, seeing a person.

The person shined his flashlight on Yoongi, blinding him for a few seconds, "Damn get that light outta my face."

"Yoongi?"

The light was lowered and Yoongi looked over, "Hoseok?"

Hoseok had a bewildered expression, looking down Yoongi's leg where the tattoo is exposed, "So you're a part The Black Doe, hmm?"

Yoongi hummed, "Yep."

"So Chinmae and Chinsun?"

"He knew too much.... I didn't know there were kids.  So I took them."

It was Hoseok's turn to hum in response.  "Do you care for them or is it all for show?"

Yoongi's eyes flashed hurt for a second, "Of course I care for them," he hissed, "Now what the fuck did you want?"

"I want to join The Black Doe."

Yoongi's eyes widened, "really? Why would you want to join?"

"Yoongi," Jin hissed, "No questions, let him join.  We can monitor him."

Hoseok didn't answer anyway, Yoongi just tilting his head, motioning Hoseok to follow him.

The taller male did so, Yoongi, as he walked cleared his throat, "Minie."

Jimin sighed, "Hi Yoonie," he giggled.

Yoongi wrapped an arm around Jimin, still not putting his guard down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mama!" Chinsun squealed when Yoongi opened the door to the room, a confused expression on his face.

His expression turned playful as the little girl jumped into his arms, "Hey Sunnie, why are you awake?"

The little girl hummed without answering.

Yoongi laid her down in the bed, tickling her, "Why is you awake~" he laughed, the toddler giggling cutely.

"I-I w-wa' waitin' fo' ch-chus," she squealed, Yoongi stopped tickling her, instead scooting her over and laying down beside the twins.

"It's nightnight time, okay? Time to sleep."

Chinsun nodded, cuddling up to Yoongi, "Nini mama."

"Night Sunnie."