Chapter Nine: Past

"HoseokHoseokHoseokHoseok."

"Shushhhh Yoongii, go back to sleep." Hoseok mumbled as Yoongi shook his shoulder, the smaller was using his baby voice and Hoseok was convinced he was so close to slipping into subspace.

"I'm hungry thoughh~"

"It's like 5 am, Kitten."

The sub finally gave up, huffing and snuggling himself between Hoseok's arms.

Hoseok hugged Yoongi closer, kissing his head gently and falling back to sleep.

Yoongi was wide awake because of his hunger though, chewing on his hoodie string because he had nothing better to do.  Even when he tried to fall back asleep, he failed.

Yoongi closed his eyes rubbing his cheek against Hoseok's chest before boredom got the best of him.

He slowly began kissing Hoseok's neck, just out of boredom he sucked an obvious dark hickey onto his neck.

Hoseok didn't wake so Yoongi snuggled up again, humming softly.

After a few minutes Hoseok woke again, this time for no reason really.

Hoseok cupped Yoongi's cheek gently, caressing his cheek softly which unintentionally lulled Yoongi to sleep.

Hoseok smiled a bit, pressing a light kiss to Yoongi's nose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Food?"

"Hold on, baby."

Yoongi hummed, resting his head in his head on his arms, muttering, "pain killers?"

"After you eat, okay? Painkillers will mess with your stomach."

Hoseok settled the plate in front of the sub, Yoongi immediately digging into the food.

Hoseok smiled, brushing Yoongi's hair  softly and lovingly, the sub's cheeks pink.

Hoseok went to wash the pan as Yoongi ate.

Once Yoongi finished eating, he stood to go over to Hoseok but the pain from their actions earlier kept him still, hissing.

Hoseok put the clean pan away, going over and sitting Yoongi back on the stool, "Patience.  Let me get you those painkillers and then you have your twins to take care of."

Yoongi hummed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mama!!!"

Chinmae cried, hugging Yoongi like his life depended on it, Chinsun clung to Yoongi's arm.  It was a fair reaction from the twins who hadn't had Yoongi for themselves for a while.

Yoongi hummed softly, kissing each twins head, "sorry Chae and sorry Chun, I've been with Hoseok a bunch."

"We knows," Chinsun said, taking Yoongi's hand and pulling him— gently— to the bed because she wanted cuddles.

Yoongi complied, glad to be off his feet and feeling the dull pain of his actions from early that morning.

He felt himself slowly falling asleep and snapped himself awake, squeezing Chinsun.

The little girl giggled, "Call Hoseokie for cuddles too Mama!"

"Am I not enough for you!?"

Yoongi began tickling her, laughing along with her as Chinmae went and tickled her from her other side.