𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 __________________

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
__________________

𝐁𝐘𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐒, 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎 𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘.

-

"ari. i don't want to say goodbye." kimani cried out, hugging her older half sister tightly in pain. her heart ache at the thought of them not seeing each other for a few years. arielle sniffs, "i know baby. but i don't need you hurt again. i need you safe, you know how much you're worth." ari tells her, hugging her back tightly as tears come out. they both let go, the younger one softly smiles as she exited the room. they were all outside talking outside waiting for the two. "is that you harrington?" kimani asked, ari knew how much those two meant to each other. steve grew up with her, due to kimani's parents leaving her at birth and giving her to arielle's family. ari never got over the fact she was so much special, but she did anyway. she saw how much she was.

after all the goodbyes and hugs, and those little speeches. they all got into a big group hug, kimani crying the most. she never thought this would be a goodbye to her first people she ever trusted with her life. and now she's saying bye, she knew she was going to have a hard time facing a new world without them. "alright kim. it's time." ari said weakly, as she started the car. she nodded giving one last look to the party, she smiled as she entered the car. the car started to move away from the house that used to be hers. kim hurriedly turned to the window, she saw them all waving bye. more tears came out.

she waved bye, she put down the window. "I LOVE YOU." she yelled, they returned the i love you back, she laughed weakly until she couldn't see them anymore. she looked away sadly, "this is gonna be hard without them." kim said, earning a nod from her sister. she wiped her tears, gazing at the window. she just hoped she could find friends at derry, maine.

"be good! stay out of trouble!" kim's older sister said, as she stepped out of the car to her new school. she sighed, "like you do." kim told ari, they both shared a laugh. "you walking home?" ari asked, kim nodded. "if i find friends, i guess." she replied, sighing once more. "bye, love ya sis!" ari said, driving away. "you really had to drop me off when lunch starts!" she yelled out, "ms. faye. i'm guessing." kim turned around, she saw a few teachers. "we could walk you to lunch." they said, she nodded and walked into the school.

during the way to lunch, it was the longest three minutes of her life. they wouldn't stop asking questions, that she hasn't even answered yet. they stopped at the lunch doors, kim heard a bunch of laughs, yelling, and arguing. "so where'd you come from." one of them asked, she rolled her eyes. "hawkins." she responded uninterested. "hm, never heard of it." they responded. "no one's heard of it." she simply replied, bursting through the lunch doors walking slowly to get lunch.

the losers were all talking about some dumb shit, until they heard the doors burst open loudly. revealing a beautiful young girl, who looked around their age. she stops, noticing everyone staring as she turns pink. she slowly walked to the lunch line, eddie kaspbrak immediately fell in love with her. he noticed all the dirty looks she received from the boys, especially bowers. and the glares and jealousy looks from girls. "holy shit. mamas." richie says, eddie rolls his eyes. "like she'd like you eds." richie snaps back, "shut up richie." he replied. as she got her lunch. she was looking around to sit but they all declined. "you can sit with us!" eddie yells out, the group looks at eddie with wide eyes. "what." he asked, they roll their eyes ready to get rejected.
until a chair was pulled into the table and a "thank you" was heard.