𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 _____________________

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
_____________________

𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄!

ari smiled at the young girl, she twisted henry's arm hating the fact he was on her little sister. he pulls back immediately, "if i see you touch her again, i won't hesitate to break your arm." ari said angrily, ari loved kim with a passion and if anyone. and she means anyone who stood in her way to keep her safe, she thinks she fails if kimani ever gets hurt. everyone went quiet, "you hear me bowers. i heard about you little shits." ari says walking closer to them, the bowers gang walked away. the losers gathered around kimani to see if she was okay. "yeah guys i'm fine." she smiled at how they cared. "where you guys headed?" ari asked them, looking at her new friends. "oh kim's house." beverly smiles, ari looks at bev and admires her. "nice hair." she complimented, bev smiles.

"in that case. you guys want a ride?" ari says, the group looked at each other and then to kim. she just smiled, "uh we were gonna go to kim's house and get our bikes to show her around but our bikes are at home." ben spoke, "i'm free." ari says smiling down at them, "you sure?" bill stutters, ari nods. they all start walking to the cool van she had, it looks painted but rubbed off. "i thought i told you to stay out of trouble missy." ari says to kimani, "well i won't if it comes to friends. you know me." she responded, the group smiled at that. "of course." ari said, unlocking the van.

it was pretty big inside and nice. "woah this van is cool." richie says, there were colorful lights in the back and snacks. "did you paint this?" beverly asked, "oh yeah we did. but it got rubbed off when we fought-" kimani starts but ari cuts her off, "fought what? no" she says nervous, looking at the girl with confusion. stan slides the door closed, "don't worry. i'm gonna tell them what's happened in hawkins." kimani says, "what!" ari yells, making it go quiet. "trust them. they told me there's. oh yeah, you guys wanna tell her?" the group nods and they start. "ever heard of clowns?" richie starts, "yeah you." ari states, "and who the fuck are you ma'am?" richie jokes, rolling his eyes. ari looked at him, "language." she said, "right sorry. whom the fuck are you?" he asked again, "good enough. i'm arielle. kim's older sister." the group laughs as they continued the story about derry.

"holy shit a killer clown took ur brother!" ari says, looking at bill. bill nods, "that mother fucker must be fat then." ari says, we all laughed and we were driving into the house we had bought. the car parked, they all got off and ari went into the house as the rest follows. closing the door behind. "no but seriously. if they ever come back, don't let them know you are afraid. it's happened." ari explains to them, they go down to the basement which looked liked the bus but better. "woah. you set this up?" kim asked ari, she laughed and nods yes. they all took a seat somewhere, richie going on the bouncy ball and quickly falling over.

they all laughed at him, his glasses fell off and he stood back up looking at the group. "the fuck. he looks just like mike kim!" ari says, kim nods. "me? like mike, i'm not black!" richie complains. ari rolled her eyes, "a different mike." ari says as mike h throws something at him. "so this clown. it comes back ever 27 years?" ari asked them, the group all nodded. "and he didn't kill bev because she wasn't afraid." ari asked again, all nodding again. "good job girl!" ari says, bev smiles. "so tell us about ur story." ben says interested in what they've been through. ari smirks at them and looks at kim. "ever heard of demogorgons, the mind flayer, or the upside down?" they asked. "the fuck is a demogorgon?" richie asked, "something you don't wanna meet." ari says. the group quieted down after.

"there is no way that story is real!" richie yelled.