𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 _______________________

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
_______________________

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍.

they all entered the house carefully and slowly. once they looked around for no signs of any clown or creature, they ran upstairs to the room. robin shut the door to make sure no one stops them, el looked at the small hole. "you sure you can do it?" wheeler asked, el nodded. she took a deep breath before putting her hand up, the group all stared at her or the gate. she starting breathing hard, the gate started to open up fast. once it was finally open, she dropped her hands finally calming down. the group all looked at each other before putting on the stuff they need. finally arielle went in first and everyone followed her. they looked around, "holy shit" some of them say, el sensed kimani. "this way." she said and the group followed her, looking around for anything that stands in there way.

finally bev took the led to show them around since she knew where the quarry was. they were talking and we're close to the place. "you know i never thought i'd spend a wednesday like this, wait is it wednesday?" richie kept talking, for now they didn't mind it. until nancy told them to drop and shut up. "do you guys hear that?" she asked, "hear what?" eddie asked. "the giggles." she said, the group went quiet and shivered tensely. they heard moving from the woods, they all turned getting there weapons. a figure walked out, it was the one and only pennybitch. "did you come for me?" it laughed, the group gulps and holds up there weapons. "that's not very nice, to just leave your precious friend here." it started. the groups faces fell once he talked about kim.

"why did you forget about her?" it taunts us as it suddenly disappeared, will reaches his hand towards the back of his neck. "they're coming." he states, beverly started walking faster to the quarry. all of them following and looking around for anything. they stop when they see the cliff, they look around for kimani. "kim?" max said quietly, the group ran to her. kim was surrounded by blood, she had cuts all over her body and multiple teeth marks and cuts on her left arm. she looked dead. arielle put her hand over her mouth, not standing the sight of her sister like that. arielle backed up, she looked around and saw a figure come from behind the tree. she looked behind her, and saw demogorgons coming in. "guys." she said, the group looked at her. she was looking around, and they looked around and saw all the other creatures. they slowly got up grabbing their weapons.

they all charged at them. el put her hands up, making a few creatures fly back. will gulped, grabbing the bag tightly. one came charging at him, and he swings the bat towards it. he breathes fast, the group was looking at him. now they all started fighting off the demogorgons and the demodogs. screams and grunts could be heard, and dumb comments. "ew you ugly shit!" then boom, it's on the ground. the clown popped back up, in the middle of the circle. the group jumped back, away from each other. "wanna play a game?" it asked, smiling at them. "wanna play my game? it's called shut the fuck up!" they all heard, they look behind them and saw kimani limping towards us with her hands out.

she looked so tired and drained but she had to do something to help. kimani put out her hands, making it drop. it just giggles, "what the fuck! she had powers?" richie yelled out, el was speechless and ari was just smiling. "i thought i put you to bed." it looks at kimani dead in the eye, not liking her being a threat. it shows his sharp teeth, they start yelling kimani's name. it screams and charges at her in the most scariest way, all their eyes went wide. "i thought i told you to shut the fuck up!" she yelled back before putting her right hand out and fire shoots out and goes straight to pennywise. she kept going, losing a lot of blood and energy.

el started to notice and helped her, by pushing it down to the ground with her powers. the demogorgons and demodogs started to fight again as well, the group had started fighting off all of them, together. as kimani was trying to fight, pennywise noticed her weakness and took advantage of that, and grabbed her. holding her in a head lock, the group stopped fighting and the demogorgons and demodogs all left. "leave and i will feast on your beloved kimani in front of you. or would you like to see her die in front of you? in my world!" it laughed, shouting in my world louder. arielle glared at it, the group looked at kimani. she was slowly going to faint "don't you fucking do anything to her fat fuck." richie yelled at it, it just laughed.

it's mouth slowly starting to open, the group was about to go for him but all the demogorgons and demodogs came behind it. the group stopped, fearing she might not make it. his mouth opened funny and started to bite down on her neck slowly, she was groaning in pain. about to yell, the group was in shock. "no!" they all started to yell, "i said shut up" kimani took out all her strength in her and burned his side. making him stop, el took that opportunity to use her powers and make him fly back. as kimani was about to crawl over, it was now overall angry. it growled and charged at kimani and all of them. then something happened.