𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 __________________________

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
__________________________

𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐔𝐒.

on the way to the house, it was dead silent. everyone was in shock, all you could hear were sniffles. they finally made it to the house, they walked down and into the basement. it was still silent, they were either alone and comforting each other. arielle was sobbing, she thought she had failed. she never in her life thought she would let kimani down after everything. it was quiet until "we have to save her." el spoke up, "if kim doesn't make it, we're all dead." max replied. everyone turned to them. "yeah well no shit." richie says glaring at her, he thought it was her fault because she closed it. "don't talk to them like that dipshit!" mike wheeler argued, "alright stop it." nancy tried to say. "no if it wasn't for your little super hero, kimani would be here! it was your fault, you closed the gate!" richie yelled back in anger. the party look at him, in shock. "excuse me." max said, standing up. "you guys weren't the ones who went inside, you should have noticed!" bill yelled back, anger getting to them now. steve, robin, jonathan, and nancy were trying to stop them.

"it was a lot more better when you guys weren't here in derry! kimani was happier." richie yelled out, that got most of the party's attention. "she called us for help little shit!" steve backed himself up. "she called us because you little losers needed us!" "how are they gonna help us! they're a bunch of losers!" wheeler said, making it worse. they all were arguing now, after one comment to the next. now they were just throwing insults to each group to just get them angrier.

"it was way more better without you losers!" "she doesn't need you guys!" "i can't believe she trusted you guys! these are all strangers!" "strangers?!" "this group would've been better off with no losers." "she is apart of the party! not your stupid ass club." "she trusts the losers more than you bitches anyway!" "she doesn't need you!" "this is the losers club, dipshit" "real mature, she didn't want to leave hawkins anyway and ended up in this shitty ass place." "kimani would never replace us!" "i wish we never met!"

arielle was just sobbing at this point, the comments made it worse. she was having mixed emotions, sad, angry, angry at the group, at herself for failing kimani. that thought stayed in her head. the only reason why we are all failing is because it's trying to keep us apart, so it could be easier for them. she thought, she wiped her tears and look at the group. they were standing in the middle of the room, throwing insults to each other, pushing and pointing. it was quiet just a few minutes ago, "kimani only needs us!" that comment got her angry, she knew kim wouldn't want this. they were supposed to help each other, they were supposed to be a fucking team to safe kimani. that is not what they are doing.

arielle looked at the group. she glared at them before walking over mad, and pushing them away from each other and yelling "shut up!" they all stopped talking and backed away. "are you fucking serious?" she yelled at the group, they stayed silent knowing it was a mistake. "are you joking?" she said. "it wasn't us-" someone said, arielle didn't care. she cut her off "this isn't about fucking sides right now! what the hell are you fucking thinking! do you really think kimani would like this, you really think she would choose sides. she loves you all very highly and the fact you guys are arguing about who she needs more, who she was better off with. kimani is stuck there by herself and she did so fucking much for us to get together just to help all of you. kimani is stuck there, only with herself. not with people just her, and she needs us the fucking most so would you stop arguing and work together so we can actually save her without you all arguing about who's fault it is. it's all our faults, we work together and we fail. i failed, i didn't want this to happen and you guys arguing isn't making it any better. so shut the fuck up and be a team so we can save her!" arielle screamed at them.

the group looked down or their faces dropped knowing she was right. she looked at them, "yes we failed kimani but that doesn't matter right now. she needs us, and she would sure in hell do the same fucking shit for us. and definitely won't argue with each other to save us. do you not see what it is trying to do?" arielle explains, the group looked up. "we're supposed to stick together to win. we are only failing because it's trying to keep us apart." she calmed down now, "when we work together. we work better and win. but all of us dividing, that is a bad risk for all of us. it knows we were better together." arielle finished. "it's trying to separate us." beverly realized, they all turn to her. "so it can win, and we lose." max said.

"so you losers club, and the party need to get it together. we got someone who really needs us." arielle said, it went quiet for a second. "i'm sorry. i didn't mean what i said, me talking is a gift." richie speaks, which is kind of shocking. some of them laughed before they all finally apologized to each other and made up. now this time, they worked together. they were all in mixed up groups, making plans and getting to know each other. finally they all gathered together. "alright here's the plan."