𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 _____________________

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
_____________________

𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑.

"kim! what's wrong?" dustin asked. "something bad happened and we need as much help as we can get." she spoke. "it's 12:23 in the morning, what's happening. oh and who's we?" he asked. "the losers." she said, "they sound sick." he laughed. "i know." she responded, the group all smiled at that. "alright so code red, right?" she spoke. "yeah, what's going on?" he asked again. "code red?" richie whispered, earning a shut up from all of them. "so there is this clown that apparently haunts this place and it took our two friends from the losers club, and we need to get them back. we just need to know if you guys will help." kim started. "i'm sorry, a clown?" he laughed. "dustin!" she argued. "ok! what kind of clown is this exactly?" dustin asked, not believing it. "killer." kimani replied to him.

"and what did it do?" dustin asked. "it took two of our friends from the losers clubs, and ari." she waited a second to say ari. "arielle?" he yelled into the mic, making all of them jump back. "it took them where?" he asked curiously. "dustin." she started, dustin cut her off. "where?" he asked again. "the upside down." she told him. it was quiet for a few seconds before he yelled out "what!" and all the losers jumped except kimani. "this is bullshit!" dustin yelled, getting nervous. "so you're trying to tell me that." he stops for a second. kimani answered for him, "it's back." she said. another yell came from the other side "what!" making only richie and eddie jump back. beverly laughs at them. "we closed the gate!" dustin yelled again.

"i know dustin but the clown, he somehow got into the upside down because well. this clown loves eating kids and loves blood. and he opened up another gate where it lives, in some creepy burnt down house. and both of them together, they are very much unstoppable and powerful. they can start doing things we don't know they are capable of, like opening another gate to this world. so we need as much help as we can get to save everyone." she spoke. "i don't feel like believing you." dustin answered. "dustin!" she argued. "i'm sorry, it's weird! you call me at 12 am asking for help from everyone in hawkins, about some killer clown who took ari and two friends into the upside down. how is that possible?" he said to the mic.

"dustin? why would i lie about a code red! that's like against the rules!" she replied, "against what rules." richie asked again, only to get "beep beep richie" from al of them. "true but i don't know." dustin sounded unsure. "dustin. my sister is in the upside down, so is two of my best friends. with not only the demogorgons and demodogs after them but also a killer clown after them, in the upside down. with no fucking help but each other. and this is derry, not hawkins. please dustin, we need your help." kimani said seriously. he didn't answer for a few seconds before he calmly said "copy that." kimani smiled with tears coming down. "thank you dustin!" she told him. "stop crying, i know when you are crying." dustin answers her. "copy that. and get every help you can get please to help us stop this! the party, steve, jonathan, nancy, and robin! and get all the weapons and supplies we need. maybe some chocolate pudding!" she smiled.

dustin laughed. "alright i will. do you have that van ari got when you moved away. it would be helpful." he asked, "yeah we got it right now." she answered. "alright kimani. see you guys at derry." dustin spoke, she smiled once again. "you'll be here around the afternoon?" she asked. "probably, i just need to get everyone up and we will be off." dustin said. "alright dustin. thank you!" kimani said, "of course, anytime. oh and kimani?" dustin replies. "yeah" she answered. "stay safe!" he said, "we will, you too dustin." she told him. that's when they ended, and kimani looked at all of them. "let's go kick some ass." richie said, kimani laughed. "after school." beverly said, "fuck." richie replied, kimani started taking down the radio as they all helped.

we all put it in the back and bill started the car. we started driving back home, kimani was thinking about how this shit was all crazy but was so thankful for having everyone there. they finally made it to kim's house, they got out of the car and bill locked the car. they went inside and locked the door, and down to the basement to sleep together. bill would be driving them to school tomorrow, as they were about to sleep. "good night losers, i'm sorry." kimani said, the losers all smiled "it's okay kim. we got you." they all said something, and they all drifted to sleep. tomorrow's gonna be crazy, they all thought the same.