𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 _______________________

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
_______________________

𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐍 !

as we were running, we saw a demogorgon standing looking around. kimani looked more closer, she saw ari, ben, and mike hiding behind something telling each other to shut up. "i see them." kim says. "wait i'm gonna do something." lucas says. we just watch him, he took out his wrist rocket and shot a rock at a tree. making it turn the other way, and walking towards it. lucas told us to move, we got up and ran closer to them. we ran to ari, ben, and mike h. who sighed in relief, we hugged. we were talking a bit loud that the demogorgon heard us, it was walking towards us. eddie started hyperventilating "you know, it would be nice if you did that cool witch thingy." eddie says, lucas looked confused.

i looked at arielle. she just gave me the look that i had too, i rolled my eyes standing up. they all stood behind me, the demogorgon ran towards me and it roared. i let out my hand and it went flying back, hitting a tree. it was gonna be down for a few seconds, "what the fuc-" before lucas could finish. ari told them to run, we all ran. "lucas. you can not tell anyone about this, i will tell them myself." kimani told him, "but" "please lucas." lucas just nodded. "you controlled it!" ari yelled out, laughing. "one of them." kimani smiled. "tell them to meet at the gate!" lucas pointed out. we heard growling and started running faster.

"i feel him. they're coming, someone's a threat in here." will spoke into the radio. kim took the radio. "meet at the gate! start running, we got found them. they're with us. hurry up!" kimani yelled into the mic, they didn't have to hear her twice. they ran to the house. once we saw the house in sight, we ran faster then we saw the rest of them running out of the woods and to the house. "go! go! go!" steve yelled, we all ran to the front. we saw a demogorgon popping out, nancy shot it as we ran inside. "guys? what's going on?" dustin asked into the mic, "we found them. we're almost there." nancy said panting. we got to the room, "move away from the gate." kimani said.

dustin looked at the gate, and said "what?" "tell them to move away!" she yelled back. dustin pushed the group away and told them to move. they were all looking at him, and richie flew out of the gate. "holy sh-" max started, and one by one. almost everyone came out, but one thing they didn't realize was head count. only when they saw el come out, they told her to close the gate. el immediately got up and started to close it. we all started to pick up the rest of the group and they started to cheer on el. ari finally smiled, she thought this would be over finally. she looked around for kimani to hug her since she hasn't seen her. but she was no where to be seen.

"kim?" she called out but everyone was loud. she looked around and didn't see her, she started to panic. she looked at the gate that was almost closed but saw a rope still inside of it. kimani's rope. her eyes went wide "wait no! stop!" she started yelling, no one heard her this time. "stop!" arielle yelled out, moving in front of them but the gate was almost closed. the tare was small now, the group looked at her confused. "what happ-" max asked, until bill spoke. "w-where's kimani?" he asked. the group looked around, "she was right behind me-" el started but everyone's talking was cut off by a hand coming out of the small tear and a banging on the wall. they fell quiet and turned to the gate.

"guys! what the hell! guys! come on! let me in!" it was kimani, she was yelling in pure fear. the group all panicked, ari grabbed something and tried to open the gate. eddie, bill, and richie were holding on to her hand trying to pull her out. everyone was trying to break the gate, but nothing happened. there was no dent or broken piece. they still tried. "shit!" dustin yelled. "they're coming! guys!" kimani was yelling her loudest she ever had. "kim! kimani" they all were yelling, kimani was holding on so tight to the ones that were holding onto her. kimani was screaming in fear until she screamed her loudest, and it was like someone killed her. she lost grip of the hands, richie eddie and bill fell back once she got dragged. her screams were no longer heard. it grew quiet, arielle was crying with hands in her hair. "no! no! no!" arielle yelled out.

steve was hugging her, he was trying to hold in his tears but it soon fell out. the group was speechless, it was all happy but we forgot that one special girl. but how. the door slammed open, as we heard a laugh. we turned to the sound, it was that stupid ass clown. arielle glared at it, "give me back my fucking sister. you bald headass bitch!" arielle screamed at it, really angry. it just laughed, "too bad, too sad." it made a fake sad face before laughing again. the party was in shock, they've never seen it before. "the hell is that." robin says, it looks at them. "oh some new friends we have here!" it giggled, "i'm pennywise. the dancing clown!" it says happy but creepy. "no one fucking cares! give her back!" bill yelled, not stuttering once.

"why should i do that? it was all your fault." it tells us, trying to get in our head. our faces dropped, and so did the noise. "you closed the gate. it was your own fault." it says, he closed his mouth. before he smiled and we saw all his sharp teeth. "what the fuck." max says, el screams at it and swings him into the wall which broke. we all ran downstairs, it disappeared. "we have to go." jonathan says. they didn't say anything but ran to the van.