𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

•

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
_____________________

𝐊𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐀
𝐂𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃.

steve harrington woke up from his good nap, to some banging on his door. he thought it would go away but they kept coming, he groaned as he stretched. finally getting out of bed, the knocking kept going. he opened up to see the faces of dustin henderson, and all the party behind him. along with robin, jonathan, and nancy. "what the hell." he spoke, "we gotta go." dustin said. steve laughed. "what the fuck is going on! it's 1 am!" steve complained. "kimani's in danger, as well as arielle." dustin told him. steve rolled his eyes, "if this is just some sick prank henderson." steve starts as he shuts the door. more knocks and louder this time came, he groaned as he opened it again.

"kimani is in danger. there's this killer clown running around in derry eating kids, he somehow got into the upside down and opened a new gate where it lives. it took two friends of kim's and arielle into the upside down. not this upside down, derry's upside down." dustin said. steve almost got convinced. "a killer clown, okay dustie." steve laughed, as he was about to shut the door. dustin stopped him, "kimani needs our help right now as we speak. i promised her we would be there to help her, she needs all the help she needs to keep her and her friends safe. ari and those two others are running around in the upside down, getting chased by some clown and demogorgons. she really needs us steve." dustin said, almost convincing him.

steve thought for a second, dustin sighed. "kimani called a code red." everyone's faces turned pale, steve's breath hitched. she never calls a code red unless it's actually an emergency and she could die. that got steve harrington to lose. he rolled his eyes, "i'll get the bat." as he walked back into the house. he grabbed his keys as well, nancy and steve brought their cars. they gathered all the weapons, guns, and equipment that could help. the kids all told their parents some dumb excuse, and to why the parents said yes was because they weren't good parents but they trusted the adults that would take them so they got to go.

"alright let's save the motherfuckers." steve said, as they started driving to derry, maine with nancy behind them.

THE NEXT MORNING

kimani shot up, she looked around. it was pretty bright outside. everyone was still sleeping, she woke up beverly and walked up the stairs. they came back with pans in their hands, bev counted down from 3. they started banging them together, and the boys all shot up. richie jumped up, "who died?" fixing his glasses. eddie started breathing fast, the boys flipped them off. it finally stopped and we got ready for school. the whole day kimani was overthinking about this whole situation. will it work? will something bad happen during it? or worse, something had happen to her. kimani is full of power and she knows that, it's just she hasn't controlled them yet and her power scares her.

during lunch, the whole table were talking about only what's gonna happen after we leave school. trying to make plans. it was now last period, all the losers were in the class waiting for the bell to ring and get this shit over with. once the bell rang, kimani was the first one to get up and leave, the losers all trailing behind her and running to her side. "we got this guys." kimani tells them, receiving smiles from all of them. "hey losers, again." we heard henry bowers say. kimani rolled her eyes, as they all turn to him. "i was having a pretty good day and i don't need your ugly ass ruining it, little shit." henry just laughs. "who you slept with last night?" henry asked her, looking at all the boys. "that's not your place to know." beverly told him. "you clearly don't like minding your business princess." henry smirked at bev.

"and we clearly don't give a fuck." kimani yells him, he rolled his eyes before leaving. kimani smiled, before walking to the parking lot. bill started the car and we all went back to my house to plan everything. since we didn't have much help, we had to get everything together for it to be perfect until they get back. they weren't planning on going into the upside down, they just needed to check. they got into the van with everything, and made it to where it lives. "only two hours left until dustin should be here." she told them, they nodded hopping out of the bus and stopping at the front. "i hope." she whispered, bill gave her a soft hoping smile as he left the car unlocked just in case.

beverly opened the door slowly, they all went in together by each other's side. "holy fuck, i haven't been here in so long." richie tells them, they didn't waste time and go straight up to find the gate. as they walk down the hallway, the heat growling from behind them. all their heads snapped to the back of the hallway, there was a demogorgon standing there. "what the fu-" richie started, but kimani pushes all of them into the room where the gate was after seeing a glimpse of it. they all got in before the demogorgon can come in, it went away. "holy shit." stan whispered, they all turn to him to see a large gate that was purple and red shining. it was gooing and looked dark in the inside, kimani's face went pale.

"what is that?" ben asked, they started walking closer to it. "look! it's like breathing." richie yelled out, being shushed by them. kimani stopped breathing, eddie was about to throw up. she looked closely, it wasn't breathing. something is coming out of it. "guys." she started saying. but their chatter got louder asking questions. "let's go in!" richie told them, "no are you stupid." they all shout at him. "guys!" she yelled louder, still not getting their attention until some weird skinny hand started reaching out. "is that a fucking hand!" eddie yelled out, they backed up. "guys!" she yelled louder this time, the group turned to her seeing her face as if someone died.

"we have to leave. now!" kimani yelled at them, all the faces dropped. they ran to the front door but beverly stopped them, it went quiet. they heard growling from the other side. "shit!" eddie whisper, yelled.